This is why MyFitnessPal works!

Options
I found this article in Business Insider, and it's the story of a Dr that "found" the secret to lose weight... keep track of everything (food, exercise), learn about what are you eating.

That's why MFP works, and for those who are committed to do it right, it really works!

This is the article: http://www.businessinsider.com/doctor-i-finally-understand-how-to-lose-weight-2014-8

Replies

• BuddhaMom74
    Options
    It sounds too easy! It will never work! :)
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I log and I work out.
    I was logging before I joined this site. Still worked out, too. A year later, still losing. Slow and steady.
  • roenutrition
    roenutrition Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Absolutely works for me. 46 pounds and steady as she goes. :)
  • ntime60
    ntime60 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with the doctor. GAH did I just say that? lol. Since I started my own journey in May, I've lost a total of 15 lbs, 9 since joining MFP. I have pretty much done what the doctor has done. Watch what I eat and exersize 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day.

Watching what I eat has evolved into "Wow, it contains what? I'll find a better alternative." I gave up Pepsi's which is no small feat for me. I still have one every now and again, but my motto is "Show a little progress every day."

A little at a time adds up in the long haul. A little at a time doesn't seem so bad. Hey, I found I can eat Broccoli.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    So working for me! people ask what my secret is and I say...I watch what I eat and work out! It's that simple! :wink: