HI EVERYONE

Options
I just heard about this site from a friend that is very satisfied with it. So here I am going to give it a try. I am 39 years old and I think very active with my family, but the age, menapause and gravity are not helping my self esteem or my looks. I hope this will help motivate me to exersice and eat better. My goal is to loose 35 lbs. Just looking over the site it looks promising. I hav been interested in joining curves for the past 8 months but with my schedule who has the time. I look forward to talking with everyone and help support others in their battle also. good luck everyone. see you later.

Replies

• smile2003
    Options
    I just heard about this site from a friend that is very satisfied with it. So here I am going to give it a try. I am 39 years old and I think very active with my family, but the age, menapause and gravity are not helping my self esteem or my looks. I hope this will help motivate me to exersice and eat better. My goal is to loose 35 lbs. Just looking over the site it looks promising. I hav been interested in joining curves for the past 8 months but with my schedule who has the time. I look forward to talking with everyone and help support others in their battle also. good luck everyone. see you later.
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! =)
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too.:bigsmile:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome, Smile! You made a great choice! We are a motivating family. I joined July 1 and have lost 14 pounds with about 20 more to go! You get lots of support here!

Best of Success to you!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will love it here!!! ::flowerforyou::
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    welcome and as for joining curves i love it. i just joined this site but by going to curves i lost 42lbs and it is actually something i look forward to doing. the center i go to is very friendly and time flies . i highly recommend curves :flowerforyou:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    welcome on board. You will love it here! :bigsmile:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Smiles,
    Welcome and all the best.
  • kzeidler
    kzeidler Posts: 11
    Options
    I am still fairly new also but absolutely love it and I know that you will too! Good luck and happy losing!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the site, too! Good luck! :happy: