35 yr old SAHM looking for new friends

Options
I'm looking for new, serious friends, who will help to motivate me and keep me accountable. I have a lot to lose and I need to do it this time. I have a 4 yr old son and a 3 week old daughter that I need to be healthy for.

Looking for friends to yell at me any time I don't log, or drink enough water, or don't get a workout in. ;-)

Thanks

Replies

• miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    just sent a friends request :-) you can do it!
  • kiwionamission
    kiwionamission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have just started and need friends also
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby. I've sent you a friend request- I have two boys (now at school) but know how it feels to be at home feeling unfit and with a post baby tum. Make sure you get your 6 week check from doc before you start exercising (apart from walking).
  • Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can do that! :wink:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got a 5 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old. I lost 66lbs after baby no.2 and have about 30lbs to lose now. I'm 36. I'm not a SAHM but I'm on maternity leave until March. I work part time as a teacher.
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have a 2 year old and piled on the weight AFTER he was born so it's time to get rid off the jiggly bits :) I'm looking for supportive mpf friends too.
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I can remember the post baby period only too well, I have a 2.5 year old and I haven't dropped to my pre-pregnancy weight yet.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i wont yell at you, thats counterproductive, but if you want i can listen to you talk on and on about your successes and struggles and be glad to hear it.

cause thats how i roll.
  • emngill209
    emngill209 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you and others can feel free to add me as well! I need friends on here so I can see their progress and activities and motivate me!
  • mattsgrl98
    mattsgrl98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im a 34 yr old mama with 3 beautiful kids age 13,8 and 12 months. I have quite a bit to lose and could use some friends too! Im back after taking two yrs off! Please add me if you want :-)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well, but my kids are both well into grade school (my youngest is 7, and my eldest will be 10 in 2 months). :smile:
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 3 minions. All are free to add me as well.