Need to get back on track after Labor Day

Options
Too many beers, pizza, and tacos this weekend. The things that got me where I am today. I can't stress over it too much, I lost 12 pounds in August and starting tomorrow I need to refocus and go for another 12 pounds this month.

Anyone else splurge this weekend and need to get back on track?

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Burgers, baked beans, potato salad.... And gallons of wine. Ugh.... It was fun though!

Back to clean eating tomorrow!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I decided not to log because I attended 4 bbq's in 4 days. It was glorious. Back to logging tomorrow. Boo!
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yep!!!......right there with you!.......I also lost 12 pounds since the last week of July.....I have decided to jut put the splurging behind me and start fresh!......It's a great way to go about it for sure...
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    holidays always seem to equal splurging for me. I figure as long as you get back to it when the holiday is over then there is nothing wrong with a splurge once in a while. : ]
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Oh the sodium levels of this weekend! But, had a blast!
  • tbonetjs
    Options
    Totally splurged this weekend! I didn't think I did too awful until I weighed myself this morning. Lots of beer and salty food. Looking forward to getting back on track this week. Didn't track anything.
  • firbus
    Options
    I went camping and had bbq for three days. And I did track the calories. It was horrific!
    Starting fresh today!
  • fitdoesntquit
    fitdoesntquit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I attended too many festivals and ate too many fried/salty/sweet things. Yesterday was my "I'm gonna be good now, promise!" day, and then I couldn't stop eating. i just never felt satisfied or full. Today i'm gonna bicycle a lot around town and maybe go for a swim so that I can feel like I've done something to redeem myself.
  • Snugglebunny217
    Options
    Pot lucks and spreads of food...it's so hard to accurately log what you ate and keep track on days like this past weekend! But letting loose occasionally reminds me that it's more about living a good life, long term, than anything else!

I'm back to knowing everything that goes in my mouth and putting it down myself. Reminding myself that it's a marathon! Best of luck to everyone else for getting back on track!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Entirely too much of everything this weekend...back on track this morning, however.

On the plus side? I knew it was coming and planned for it, so the damage was minimal, calorie-wise...the physical toll? Not so much. Sluggish and tired is NOT a good look on me.
  • Colette9463
    Colette9463 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Over indulged on sweet potato fries and frozen yogurt!! Gotta get back on track. I lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks, and maintained this week. Really want to break into the 130's this week. Haven't been there for a year. My fiance and are moving in together in two weeks, he is a healthy eater and very supportive of my goals. I am still stressed about living together, and I noticed my sugar cravings when up this weekend as he was around more.
  • Seansmom0808
    Seansmom0808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was REALLY good over Labor Day weekend ...I even went to a birthday party and stayed under my calories ...problem is I have not lost an ounce in over a week and it's kinda bumming me out ...probably a plateau but since I just started 2 weeks ago I didn't think I would hit a plateau this early...I've been on my calories the entire time and busting my butt at the gym...plateaus suck
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all in the same boat. I hope the weekend didnt set me back too far, as I did not log anything and I am not going to step on the scale til my Saturday weigh in as I do not want to get discouraged. Time to hit it hard this week at the gym, and back to clean eating. Losing 12 lbs last month took a lot of work and I am not letting it go down the drain from a wild weekend haha.
  • VegFit72
    VegFit72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Went camping and ending up eating out for most meals. I had been clean eating for 2 weeks and had lost 5 pounds. Weighed this morning and I'm 5 up! I know most is water weight but still, ugh! I feel like crap. Been consuming lots of water today and just a small amount of liquid calories. I need a clean out so to speak and a few low cal days then back to normal.
  • hkied
    hkied Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yup, back on track here too, lots of eating and drinking! New day time to start over yet again!