I don't mind spam in a can but...

Options
This voodoo spam is ridiculous!!

Replies

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    No ****, seriously. When it comes over in here, it's bad. I'm back to humping the report button. Again.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Beats marriage councilling :laugh:
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    What the heck is going on ....freaking spam troll
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    No ****, seriously. When it comes over in here, it's bad. I'm back to humping the report button. Again.

Going to get quite the burn doing all that humping!! Lol....get it girl!! I got ur back :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    theres way too much of it, its frustrating and just plain rude
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    @YF....lol....you got a point
  • Miss_1999
    Options
    They're here EVERY night. Different board(s) they hit. I don't know why, but it's just one of those things that gets under my ever lovin' skin. I feel the need to report every single spam post. It just pisses me off to no end. It's not like you can even understand what in the hell they're trying to spam, too? That's the saddest part. I wish they could be banned, but alas, they just keep coming back, night after night, somehow.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I reported one of the posts ... I may or may not have said that it was not the delicious spam that you fry up and eat with eggs in the "comment" section. :laugh:
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    That's obnoxious!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey, now. Everyone needs some baabaa in their lives! LOL
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    But...but...but, how else will I get the love of my life back, make lots of money, exact revenge on my enemies and be frisky in bed with a fertile womb, all in one convenient place?
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    But...but...but, how else will I get the love of my life back, make lots of money, exact revenge on my enemies and be frisky in bed with a fertile womb, all in one convenient place?

marry an old politician with a foot in the grave?
  • Miss_1999
    Options

Get a sheep like the rest of us! You know those poor ol' Serta Sheep are looking for work! :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:
  • PrizePopple
    Options

Get a sheep like the rest of us! You know those poor ol' Serta Sheep are looking for work! :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:

They had some seriously adorable stuffed Serta sheep at a furniture store once. I wanted one, but didn't need a new mattress. :grumble:
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

funny!:laugh:
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options

As long as I don't have to move to New Zealand or India, I'm good! (I did see them posting ads about Australia, looks like they're expanding!)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    i was paid 20 dollars once to eat an entire can of spam.
  • PrizePopple
    Options

Cooked or right out of the can? That would be a deal breaker. :P
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

straight out of the can. this was after 40 dollars for pork and beans out of the can. the spam was worse. much worse. but i walked away with 60 dollars
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

straight out of the can. this was after 40 dollars for pork and beans out of the can. the spam was worse. much worse. but i walked away with 60 dollars

Were you 20?