Asking for some prayers

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
My best freind has been diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer. She is only 41 years old. She is scheduled for a complete hysteractomy if it hasn't spread else where. If it has spread they will have to look at other options. Could you guys please send out some prayers for her. She is a dear sweet person!

Thank you.

Memaw:cry:

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My best freind has been diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer. She is only 41 years old. She is scheduled for a complete hysteractomy if it hasn't spread else where. If it has spread they will have to look at other options. Could you guys please send out some prayers for her. She is a dear sweet person!

Thank you.

Memaw:cry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Done. :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    She will be in my prayers for sure!!

-Tami
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you got it
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    absolutely, consider it done she is gonna be ok!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    For sure!

Sorry to hear that:flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will.

So sorry to here about your friend. Keep your hope high and be strong for her.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry!! Praying for her and her family and you!
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Consider it done! "Prayer is the soul's sincere desire" and we all sincerely desire that your best friend may recover and remain your best friend. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Marti
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your friend. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Sending some prayers your and your friends way,,, with God all things are possible
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers!!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think that it's harder to watch friends go through stuff like that than it is for us to deal with it ourselves. It's hard to feel like we can do nothing.
    First & foremost I pray that God heals your friend. I also pray that He helps you be strong for her and that He inspires you in special ways that you can bless her.
    Praying for you and her.
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    hug and prayers headed your way
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Lots and LOTS of hugs and prayers!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    sending prayers
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Dear God,

Please place your loving hand on this woman who has cervical cancer. We know you have the power to make miracles happen. We ask that you watch over her and give her strength. May the peace that transcends understanding guide her steps, and the steps of her family and friend. Watch over the doctors and help their hands to heal her.

Amen.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The pastor at my church was diagnosed 10 years ago with cancer and was told that he had 6 months or less to live. That was 10 years ago, and he is completely in remission and is still preaching in our church. Just a testimony to show you that nothing is hopeless, ever!

One thing he always says when asked how he kept his spirits up during that trying time: "The word cancer starts with a little "c." Christ starts with a big "C." That shows who is bigger!"
  • kewright
    kewright Posts: 18
    Options
    :heart: