female 5'4" 210lbs rededicating!

Options
Just looking for some new friends again. I started this journey a long while ago, lost a little over 20 lbs, got pregnant with baby number 2, kept the weight off and now I'm coming back since baby-girl is almost a year now (I was worried about milk supply dropping when she was under 1).

I'm up for adding anyone who thinks they want to be a part of my journey, I'll be there to log in and kick you in the butt too!

Replies

• Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and 201.
    Rededicating myself as well and need all the kicks in the butt i can get.

Anyone can add me as well. :)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am also rededicating myself!! I'm 5'3" and 235. Lets do it!!
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im rededicating myself also! im 5'4 and 257
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am looking for buddies as well! 5'3 and 216, I really need some support. This is the heaviest I have been!
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I am a little under 5'4" and started my weight loss journey at about the weight you are now. If I can be of any encouragement I'd love to.
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and a half...yes, that half is very important!! I started mid-July at 206 and I've lost 18 lbs since then!! Yay!! I'm sending you a friend request...let's do this!!
  • TatumsMom2014
    TatumsMom2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im starting again as well. Just had my first angel Tatum in April. Before her I lost 30lbs with MFP. Looking to do that again AND MORE! :)

I have zero friends with this new profile, so please add me! Thx!

SW:269
    CW:254
    GW:170 (for now)