8/26 :embarassed:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I ran a little before I went to spinning class
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    Rest day for me. It wasn't supposed to be, but I couldn't get myself out of bed this morning for Pilates, and I am busy tonight! Oh well, sprints are tomorrow so I'll make up for it then. :)
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have the case of the blahs today... debating on running tonight or tomorrow morning.... :indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I have the case of the blahs today... debating on running tonight or tomorrow morning.... :indifferent:

You should run, you'll feel better. :flowerforyou:

Plus, you can eat more! :laugh:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    :laugh: would love to eat more but it's 8 in the evening here.. although I love milk and cookies at night. :laugh:

Thanks Shannon, normally that would be what I needed but thinking rest day not a bad idea esp. since my work out time is morning tomorrow.. best to get a good one in rather than putting in a so-so one. <sigh> why can't work go around my schedule.... haha.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    :laugh: would love to eat more but it's 8 in the evening here.. although I love milk and cookies at night. :laugh:

Thanks Shannon, normally that would be what I needed but thinking rest day not a bad idea esp. since my work out time is morning tomorrow.. best to get a good one in rather than putting in a so-so one. <sigh> why can't work go around my schedule.... haha.

8 in the evening???? :noway:

Where you at oh woman from the future?? :laugh:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sorry Shannon, no run for me today. Did a Cardio X routine, a bit of everything kind of thing. Too bad because the weather is ideal for running, maybe later, probably not!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Sorry Shannon, no run for me today. Did a Cardio X routine, a bit of everything kind of thing. Too bad because the weather is ideal for running, maybe later, probably not!

You MUST run, I'm gaining weight!!!! :laugh:

I'm getting impatient, I might try a run on Saturday. :tongue:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ok, Ok, I ran for you this morning Shannon. :flowerforyou:

We did 3.5 miles (the short loop) then had coffee at starbucks. I had green tea with a small amount of sugar only. Tomorrow is PFT at bootcamp. (PFT = Physical Fitness Test) No more running until Thursday.
  • Shannon023
    Options

We did 3.5 miles (the short loop) then had coffee at starbucks. I had green tea with a small amount of sugar only. Tomorrow is PFT at bootcamp. (PFT = Physical Fitness Test) No more running until Thursday.

Urock.gif

How much do we get to eat now??? :bigsmile:
  • SherryRH
    Options

Urock.gif

How much do we get to eat now??? :bigsmile:

374 calories on top of my regular 1400. Woo Hoo. Just put my food in and I have 1074 left for lunch and dinner after breakfast, 2 snacks, a cup of coffee with pumpkin pie spice creamer and 1 green tea.:devil:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon:flowerforyou:

I ran 4 miles at an easy pace bright and early this morning. It was raining and humid. I am thankful that I can run today.

Shannon, don't you get impatient. Be a good patient or you'll end up needing more time off.<stepping down from soap box now>

Make it a great day everyone!
    :heart: -Kechie.
  • Shannon023
    Options

I ran 4 miles at an easy pace bright and early this morning. It was raining and humid. I am thankful that I can run today.

Shannon, don't you get impatient. Be a good patient or you'll end up needing more time off.<stepping down from soap box now>

I'm up 6 pounds!! :sad:

Nice job on the run, Kechie! :heart:
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi Running friends ( and those recooperating! :smile: )
    I am of the latter and so am still walking. Walked two miles last night and feel good. Am gearing up for my first 5K on labor day. I just heard that my training group will be offering a 10K training for walk or run for the "Turkey Trot" (a popular event around here). I am going to go for it even if I have to walk.

Shannon - It's so hard to be patient. Hang in there! You have been such a support to us all!

Bunny
  • reet34
    reet34 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi There,

I not really a member of your runners club but I read your comments with interest as my aim is to get back into running and only new to this site (which I love!)

I thought if ok I would add a comment to the group, maninly so I can share a comment on running to help keep me motivated.

Yesterday I went for my third run and ran 4km over 35 minutes with only 1-2 minutes walking after about 10minutes of continuous running. It was great, better than any food, tv show on the couch, or even my favourite red wine.

I'm certainly slow but it still was sweet.

Cheers Moreeta
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I ran one mile, then I ran 5 x 800 meter sprints.
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Hi Shannon! I've been away , plantar faciitis(or however you spell it), almost better, might be able to run again in 2-3 weeks :)
    Needless to say I've gained back some weight again(depressed about not being able to run :(
    So I'm back here like a bad rash! lol
    glad the runner's club is still at it woot! woot!
  • SherryRH
    Options

I know I was away last week, but did I miss something?:embarassed:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options

Oh Shannon I am crying for you....I HATE being up!!:explode: :explode: :explode:

It will get better!!

I did a quick 4 this morning...just short of 30 mins!

Also freaking out a tad as I went to the website and looked at the map for my 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks. THAT LOOKS LONG! Now I am kinda freaking out a bit...or a tad...or a (*&#&*^*#&$^ LOT. :noway: :noway: :noway:

Happy Running..or missing running...or walking...or freaking out over runs 2 weeks from now. :laugh:

Ali