30 Challenge; Anyone interested?

Options

Replies

• Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join ^.^ I need some motivation and this would be perfect!!
  • Jenny112010
    Jenny112010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • laineems
    Options
    Definitely in! Football season's been killing me, I gotta get back on track!
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I'm in, I've been looking for something to join in on MFP. This seems perfect!
    I'm personally going to start tomorrow, just because...I want to.. lol.

How are we going to keep track of everyone's?

I think we should just each get on here at the end of the day and post how we did. I guess, if that works.
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    I did my day 6 today and Im exhausted.....Whatever you do, do not take a 4 day break like I did lol It hurttttssss.
  • jrw_0626
    Options
    Wednesday is great!!!!
  • AngieSWatson
    Options
    Ok I'm in begining today.
  • thayerhut
    Options
    I'm in and ready to do this. I'll start today too.
  • Jim_Jam
    Options
    Can I join please? :) I'm starting today too...got an hour of zumba this evening
  • hendricksonpower
    Options
    Today is my first day and Im competitive too! This is a great idea. What is the start day for this?
  • sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I need this! Ten pounds !!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a newbie looking for something here to keep me motivated and involved.
  • odaatsue
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jayciallan
    jayciallan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!! This morning I decided to find a group in mfp to get me motivated and I think this will be awesome. Thank you!
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Prepare your mind and body for the 30 day challenge! On Your Mark! Get Set! Go! Wednesday will be our check in! If we are all friends lets connect by changing our status to say "1 down 29 to go"! If you were successful in staying within your calories and completed 30 minutes of cardio

What are your thoughts!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Prepare your mind and body for the 30 day challenge! On Your Mark! Get Set! Go! Wednesday will be our check in! If we are all friends lets connect by changing our status to say "1 down 29 to go"! If you were successful in staying within your calories and completed 30 minutes of cardio

What are your thoughts!

Sounds good to me! I'm only friends with a few in this challenge, but anyone else is welcome to add me!
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I think we should have a winner each week with the highest % lost! Keep it interesting :o)
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    So far today my cardio is finished. I did one hour of dancing with Bill Blanks Jr. It was awesome! Now I just gotta stay under my calorie goal, which I know whill happen since I have quite a few left.
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options

What are your thoughts!

Good plan. Everyone's welcome to add me :)

I'm not starting today because I've totally messed up my sleeping pattern and need to get back into it. Sooo, I'm gonna do some bedtime yoga, drink some chamomile tea and try to get to bed at a decent time ^-^
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I started today so i'll make my count 32 lol