Victoria's Secret sports bras no more

Options
ka_42
ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
Victoria's secret is eliminating their sports bra line.. so disappointing!! I went to one location last week and they told me they didn't carry them anymore to try the other location. I went there this weekend and they told me they won't be carrying them any longer. I need a sports bra for my 36 DD's. Any suggestions?! Looking for the lowest prices and best support! Thanks everyone!!

Replies

• Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they carried sports bras. But I have the bounce problem so if anyone can recommend a good brand that would be great! lol
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I try to stick with the sport's companies, because I'm like you. I've had good luck with Nike, Starter, and Adidas. Maybe try a Scheel's?
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There are a few listed on ebay; brand new. Good luck :)
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I would try the bra finder at Title Nine (www.titlenine.com). Great bras, a little pricey but I have yet to be disappointed. Really honest customer reviews too.
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didn't know they carried sports bra's either. I'm 38 DD and I like under armour. If I'm doing jumpin jacks though, I wear a reg bra under any sports bra. Good luck!
  • rebeccaoneillcarter
    Options
    BUMP. I just wear 2 sports bras, a crappy cheap one, then an under amour one on top. Serious uniboob, and really digs into my skin.

Don't even get me started on the evils of VS!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I like the under armor high impact sports bras and the moving comfort line that academy sells..both are great for high impact (running, tennis, etc) and for larger chests (i'm a 34 DD). The UA one is about 55 dollars and the moving comfort one is about 30.
  • magz_weltha
    Options
    I like to buy Everlast brand sports bras. They really eliminate the "bounce" effect. Also, I typically buy my sport bras a few sizes tight. It helps hold those girls in place...and if your losing weight, you can wear it for a little longer.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    What a bummer!!!! I LOVE VSs entire fitness line!!

I would tell you to go to a Nike store next. They have a fantastic selection, that is if you live near a Nike store :-)

Victoria's secret areTHE bra people...how could they quit carrying sports bras???

:-/
  • dyte
    dyte Posts: 13
    Options
    That's sorry to hear that they will be discontinuing there sports bras. I have a few and love them too!
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    These are 2 of my fav places to buy sports bras. I am a 34DD so that is fun to find! It is funny because I have wide shoulders. I like to say I have the shelf to carry these books ;-] lol I also find that if you are able to put a little money into buying the better ones they last longer and hold the girls steady.
    jac
    www.athleta.com
    www.titlenine.com
  • mrslotfy
    Options
    I LOVE my sports bra! I did tons of searching for the perfect, high support sports bra for a larger chest. I wear 38 DD/DDD and found the Champion Double Dry Seamless Full Support Underwire Bra to be my best friend! It holds everything in place, minimal minimal bouncing, and the underwire support that I need in a bra. I recommend them to everyone. It comes in a variety of colors and it looks like they've even on sale right now. I got mine at a Champion outlet.

http://www.championusa.com/Champion/Products/Women-Champion/Women_ShopByCategory-Champion/Women_PlusSize-Champion/CH6242.aspx
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my sports bra! I did tons of searching for the perfect, high support sports bra for a larger chest. I wear 38 DD/DDD and found the Champion Double Dry Seamless Full Support Underwire Bra to be my best friend! It holds everything in place, minimal minimal bouncing, and the underwire support that I need in a bra. I recommend them to everyone. It comes in a variety of colors and it looks like they've even on sale right now. I got mine at a Champion outlet.

http://www.championusa.com/Champion/Products/Women-Champion/Women_ShopByCategory-Champion/Women_PlusSize-Champion/CH6242.aspx

OOO. I love a sale!!

Thanks everyone! You've been really helpful!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options

You took the words right out of my mouth - this is by far my favorite sports bra, and I have tried them all! I am a 38 DD, and have found nothing that works better. I got one at the outlet, then bought another online.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    No clue...but maybe you should try a sporting goods store that sells clothing. They tend to have clothing geared more towards athletes which might help with wanting better support.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Mine is Under Armour & I got it for like $45 at ****'s and used a coupon so it was $35. It's double-layered and reversible so it holds me in really well! I'm a big C cup and usually most C sports bras won't hold me but this one is great!
  • ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I need new sports bras too, but am so cheap! What I have been doing is wearing my current favs (Champion) under a work out shirt that has a shelf bra in it. Helps to hold my 36 DD's in place. I notice a HUGE difference when I don't wear a work out shirt.....can you say BOUNCE???
  • mammaT3
    Options
    Hey ladies -- I have to highly recommend the Kalyx brand of sports bras. First heard of them on the TV show 'Shark Tank' -- Read their 'about us' .. the lady that started the company knows what she's talking about and created great products.

Here's for u DD girls: It's called the DD Divas sport bra:
    http://www.goKALYX.com/DD-Sports-Bra-s/115.htm

Here are 2 other bras All sizes:

'Uplift Max'
    http://www.goKALYX.com/High-Impact-Bras-s/160.htm

'Extremist'
    http://www.goKALYX.com/Padded-Sports-Bra-s/152.htm
  • fuish
    fuish Posts: 1
    Options
    Actually they're doing a "test store" here in Ohio for a sports specific line of clothes/bras etc... I just got a new one from there today. They say their goal is to open 30 stores nationwide by the end of the year so keep an eye out! :D
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Serious uniboob, and really digs into my skin.

I HATE HATE HATE Unitboobs - can anyone recommend a bra for the larger bust (F in my case), which still separates the boobs? or is that an impossibility for sports bras?