Which Fitbit to get?

Options
Any reviews suggestions would be great, Thanks in advance!

I want to get a fitibt and one friend recommended the flex and another the One, now i have no idea which is better? Anyone that can give some feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    The One is more accurate, but easier to lose or wash. It also has a real display, not the 5 lights. The Flex is annoying and ugly to some, convenient and cute to others. The One counts 'floors', the Flex doesn't. The Flex vibrates when you hit your steps goal. The One doesn't. The Flex is submersible up to 10m. The One isn't. Just some differences.
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Depends what you want to measure. I don't know that one is objectively "better" than the other.

Personally, I have the zip, and I like it. I like that it's small, discreet (wear it clipped to my bra most days), and it does what I want it to do (count my distance/steps). Plus, it costs about half of what the other models do.

It doesn't count stairs, and doesn't measure sleep, so if those are of interest to you, then you should look at the other fitbit models.
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've had both - and I like the flex better -

SOLELY because it's waterproof. I wear it 24 hours a day - every day -
    I had issues remembering to put my one on - and would lose steps every day because of it - plus when I wasn't wearing a bra it was hard to find a place to put it that gave me an accurate reading -
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at both, as well. I'm leaning towards the one because I don't like wearing things around my wrist. It seems like they both do most of the same things so it looks like a preference choice. I'm interested in getting more opinions from actual users.
  • quiltergirlar
    quiltergirlar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I put the flex in my pocket sometimes and it works fine.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    so i went with the fibit flex :)

Thanks everyone!! :)