Losing Weight! How did I get here?

Options
Skinny Jeans are not an option now. I have them piled up in my closet. I have no jeans to wear anymore but I refuse to buy new ones. I am afraid that the size I'll have to opt for will be too big and too embarrasing to preach. The question is how did I get here? Why am I not happy? How is it that I gained all this weight? I'd blame my husband but in reality it is not his fault. He only worries about me and it is not like he places a gun to my head and forces me to eat. In reality, it is lack of exercise and eating like a maniac.

I'm ready this time, 2011 is my year! I will be myself again. I'll bring it all back. My goal is to fit into all my jeans again!

Today is day one! I'll be using my phone app to document it all. I will be keeping you up-to-date with my progress!

Here we go!

Thank you for your support!

-Sandra

Replies

• saramathers22
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!

You sound like you were in a similar place to me...but you need to realise where you are at and make the change!!

x
  • sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the best wishes! I really appreciate it. I don't have much to go! I don't know why it is so difficult. I just need to keep at it! :) I wish you the best of luck as well. I just joined a 30 day challenge. I like that this website provides so much support.

:)

2065503.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JenB111
    Options
    I feel the same! All my jeans are stored away, and I refuse to buy bigger sizes. In my mind, it's like accepting that this is my weight. Does that make sense? I am on a mission to get back into those skinny jeans!!

Good luck!!! :)
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm not huge but easily put on about 18pds over 4 years. I want it gone now. Hopefully tracking will help. My clothes now are actually baggy but the next size down suck me in so much I have a muffin top and refuse to wear anything like that. I can't wait to fit comfortably in them :)

Good luck
  • sandy4720
    Options
    JMBenci, that makes complete sense to me! I refuse, refuse to admit I have gone up not one but six sizes!!! I'll get there. I'm only 16 pounds away! I want to be able to go shopping in my closet! I have so much clothing but I can't wear any of it. Today is the day! Let's do this!:smile:
  • sandy4720
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm not huge but easily put on about 18pds over 4 years. I want it gone now. Hopefully tracking will help. My clothes now are actually baggy but the next size down suck me in so much I have a muffin top and refuse to wear anything like that. I can't wait to fit comfortably in them :)

Good luck

I'm only 16 pounds! You are closer than I am! Congratulations! Keep it going. Six pounds so far is a huge deal. Pat yourself in the back for this accomplishment! I can't wait to have lost six pounds!

Thanks for your post and for your support!