Seattle/Eastside folks want to get together to walk/hike?

Options
Hi! I am new to the site, and I just got a great book full of hikes within 85 miles of Seattle. I love to hike, but am still a beginner and would love to find some hiking partners. I also feel more comfortable hiking with a group than all alone. My next small-yet-big hike is Mt Si- hopefully soon!

Also, if you'd like to friend me, please do!!

~Stephanie

Replies

• butterfliblu
    butterfliblu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site, and I just got a great book full of hikes within 85 miles of Seattle. I love to hike, but am still a beginner and would love to find some hiking partners. I also feel more comfortable hiking with a group than all alone. My next small-yet-big hike is Mt Si- hopefully soon!

Also, if you'd like to friend me, please do!!

~Stephanie
  • jamieerindesigns
    Options
    I'm from Ferderal Way, hiking sounds like fun! let me know more when you are ready to go!
  • butterfliblu
    Options
    Yay!! I added you as well :) I'm thinking of not next weekend, but the weekend after (Saturday the 5th) to do Big Mt Si- you in?
  • jamieerindesigns
    Options
    I totally would but that is my birthday weekend! YAY!
  • butterfliblu
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • seattle1982
    seattle1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I see this thread is WAY old....anyone still looking for a Seattle area walking partner? I'm on Queen Anne.....
    :)
    New to this- on day 4 of Jorge Cruise's "The 100" and so far it's easy; I'm not craving anything and I love it! I haven't weighed myself yet since starting. I plan to weigh weekly!