Soooooo Close!

I'm at 49 lbs lost! 1 little pound away from my first big goal! Does anyone else feel teased when they're teetering on the edge like that lol

My husband and I joined the YMCA today. That'll show that pound ;)

Replies

• paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Yes, It seems as I approach a goal, I teeter. up 2 lbs, down a pound for about a week or 2!
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    I don't weigh myself. I go by the way I feel and my pants.
  • nest9
    nest9 Posts: 28 Member
    Great work on that 49lbs. I have had the same thing happen in the past but mine was at a certain weight. It seemed like it took forever to hit 185. I would get to 186 and then shoot back to 188. I finally changed my routine and showed that 185 who was boss. Now I am around 175-177 and not really "concerned" with the weight as I am looking for muscle gain. Once you get that 50 mark you will feel like a burden has been lifted! You can do this!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Wonderful job, congratulations! Patience, it will come!
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Yep - I've been stuck so close to 40 pounds for what feels like weeks and weeks now - so frustrating! I'm trying to remind myself of this while feeling hungry and tempted to snack on everything in sight.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    I don't weigh myself. I go by the way I feel and my pants.

how do you know you've lost 8 pounds then?
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 928 Member
    You have lost 49, so you will do one more....keep doing what your doing...obviously you are something very right!
  • Absolutely - in fact If I'm super duper close I skip weighing myself for a couple of days so I don't drive myself bonkers :) Congratulations, you're almost there! :)
  • kellimichelly
    kellimichelly Posts: 2 Member
    Y'all are the best! Thanks for the encouragement and congrats on all you've accomplished thus far! In it to lose it! ;)
  • mary_ann_76
    mary_ann_76 Posts: 5 Member
    Every time I'm close to a mini-goal, I get teased by loosing extra slow for about two weeks. So frustrating sometimes!
    You'll get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!