Need a Motivation Buddy??

Options
Hi Everyone!! Just need someone to listen and encourage?? I am willing to stop by your page to check in and say hi!! I will try my best to check in here every night. I guess it depends how tired I am -- LOL!!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'd love it! And happy to reciprocate! Feel free to add me!
  • VegFit72
    VegFit72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll try! I'm working around to updating my profile. Some motivation will always be nice!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i need all the support and encouragement i can get!
    i would be happy to do the same for you!
    add me!
  • Keholde
    Keholde Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also would love to help you out and could use some help myself : ) A motivation buddy would be great. I'm 5'7 and up to 155lbs. I want to get back to 145.
  • brandiofLA
    brandiofLA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh please add me Debbie! I could use all the help I can get!
  • JenVeggie25
    Options
    YES, YES, YES!!! I don't have too many friends on the app yet and I am feeling a little down because my first weigh-in is tomorrow. It's my frst weekly weigh in and I checked yesterday and hadn't lost an ounce. I have been working out everyday and eating well, but suffer from Hypothyroidism so losing weight is going to be a slow process. So anyone who adds me will be greatly appreciated, and I will motivate you too! Thanks Everyone!!!
  • RegularOats
    Options
    Hey, Debbie! Please feel free to add me as some little motivation from Sydney Australia
  • JenVeggie25
    Options
    @peacelove...
    We could motivate eachother... I'm 5'9 and trying to get back down to 145lb. even though 140lb would be a dream... which is what I have been for the last 10 plus years.
  • WestieGoneNorth
    WestieGoneNorth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get! Please add me! Also anyone reading this, I welcome other inspiring people! :)
  • laton008
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need motivation as well. Day 1 down for me.
  • debbiebrokar
    Options
    Wow!!!! Hi Everyone!!!! I am not sure what is the best way to motivate, but I am going to say sharing on my profile which others can see. If you really need a pick me up, I guess we can message too. I hope that you all are having a wonderful week.
  • lilmizlatina
    lilmizlatina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I am in serious need of motivation... Feel free to add me :)
  • crom911
    Options
    motivation and support make this so much easier :) feel free to add me if ya want. ( anyone lol the more the merrier ) On every day ( so far) and love to interact with people and get/ give some inspiration and some laughs cause we need both.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!
    Good to compare notes...every day is a new opportunity to succeed. Would like to share positive ideas for achieving goal weight-not an easy task!