Colleagues no longer recognise me from last xmas pics!

Options

Replies

• lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Was going to see if I could find the full length picture of the xmas jumper but it's on my work pc!!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and here's to you achieving your next goal!!
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good job time is funny u think gosh the weight is taking forever to drop off then when u see pics of urself like that u think wow that was me only a few short months ago makes u wonder what will u look like in another 8months all inspiring stuff thanks for posting
  • lewispwest
    Options
    Good job time is funny u think gosh the weight is taking forever to drop off then when u see pics of urself like that u think wow that was me only a few short months ago makes u wonder what will u look like in another 8months all inspiring stuff thanks for posting

Yeah agreed, because you see yourself in the mirror every day you don't see what everyone else can see :)

That changed when I went to a client I hadn't seen since the diet started and their jaws hit the floor!!

And thanks for all the kind words people!
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! And must feel even better. Very inspiring! Congrats!
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great and congratulations. Crazy, I had a deja vu moment when I clicked on your post and saw your pictures. You look the spitting image of an old boyfriend of mine from 20 years ago. We dated when we were both about your age when I was living in California. He had made a weight loss transformation as well so in both pics you look like him. Too funny!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow - impressive work for just one year!! :):)
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    very satisfying when that happens, I look forward to it :happy:
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! wtg!
  • lewispwest
    Options
    You look great and congratulations. Crazy, I had a deja vu moment when I clicked on your post and saw your pictures. You look the spitting image of an old boyfriend of mine from 20 years ago. We dated when we were both about your age when I was living in California. He had made a weight loss transformation as well so in both pics you look like him. Too funny!

Haha, crazy stuff!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is a remarkable transformation. Well done mate. :drinker:
  • Riz72
    Riz72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great stuff man. It's always good to see someone who had their goal stuck with it and acheived their results.
  • LisaRep88
    LisaRep88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The best part is that you have candy taped around your neck! ;)

Great progress!
  • NamawT
    NamawT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love seeing transformations like this! It is a GREAT motivator! So proud of you! Well done! :happy:
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Just a quick one as I'm not quite at my target yet but last christmas a group of us made and decorated some naff christmas jumpers for each other in a secret santa sort of way. This week they were looking through the pictures from then and saw me and couldn't believe that was me only 8 months ago! Here's the comparison (the pic on the right is from a month or two ago):

ztjAp2L.jpg

I look like I have mumps on the left!

Great job! You look amazing!
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done such a good job! :)
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    good stuff. keep on, keeping on!
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    High 5 dude, good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!