Les Mills Combat

Options
Hello ! Just orered Les mills combat and should get it in the mail tomorrow- Looking to start the first month of it and hoping to lose ten pounds by my vacation August 16- Has anyone had success? Please share results!
Thanks!! :)

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a while but not religiously. I can't say for sue if you can lose weight without incorporating your diet...

it's a fun workout but it's really up to yourself to push harder or just follow the moves. Kickboxing is a popular workout among women, particularly because of its cool effect but I have seen all kinds of intensity levels...

Good luck~
  • nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My gym offers LesMills programs and I just started combat. If it's anything like LesMills RPM and LesMills BodyPump that my wife and I do 4 times a week, it will be well worth it and very well thought out.

good Luck!
  • healthy_jessx3
    healthy_jessx3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh ive already been dieting and working out. Ive alread lost 14 pounds, im at a plateau though so i need to switch things up and was wanting to get some input!!
  • dreamkrisann
    Options
    Hi, I just did my very fist workout of Les Mills Combat today and I must say I loved it. I felt the burn and boy did I sweat. I cant wait to do my next workout tomorrow. I also go to the gym a couple days a week. Good luck on your journey
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have done Combat and loved it. I wasn't eating too great so didn't lose a lot but if you follow the diet you should see awesome results. The HIIT workouts are great fat burners. Right now I am watching my diet and I and in week 6 of a combat hybid with Les Mills Pump and it is even better. Combat has great trainers that make the workout fun which kept me/keeps me coming back. I adore Dan and Rach.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My gym does Les Mills classes and I absolutely love them. I tried the Body Combat class once and it's really good fun and a good cardio workout. It's very fast paced so the first session is mostly just jumping about hoping you're doing the right moves!

As a cardio workout it should be great for weight loss. I'm currently focusing on strength so I'm spending my gym time doing the Body Pump classes and GRIT. But you should love BC.
  • 2boo2
    2boo2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Start hitting the heavy weights (not body pump) or do HIIT if you want to break the plateau. Body Combat is just another cardio class.
  • thefitnightowl
    thefitnightowl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes! Im on combat right now! Ive done a ton of beachbody programs and just recently got control of my nutrition this year! Its super fun and finally getting rid of that back/bra flab ive been dealing with my whole life! But,,,,,CRAP its hard. of course.....I give 120% every workout 6x a week. GETTTTT SOOOOMMMMEEEEE
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The video series has a couple of HIIT work outs built in and does use weights, as heavy as you want to go. A little different than the live class
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting LMC this week. If anyone is still doing this program or do other programs like T25, running, long distance training, feel free to add me :)