Ready for CHANGE!

Options
Hi, everyone. I just turned 36 and am having a bit of an existential crisis :) I started binge eating and getting chubby when I was 10. It's been a battle ever since and one that I've mostly been losing. I went through a divorce and some really bad relationships ten years ago and ballooned to my peak of 270. In the last three to four years, I've lost 40 lbs of that. Now i feel ready to hit it hard and really see what I am capable of. I've always had trouble believing in myself. I recently joined a gym and have been everyday since joining. I'm actually enjoying going! I have done WW in the past, but didn't commit to it enough to make it work. I'm very carb sensitive and have learned that all calories are not equal, especially for me. I found MFP and thought it may be a good tool for me and a way to connect with people who can encourage me when I need it. Add me as a friend!

Replies

• ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Great first post!!! So happy your feelin' jazzed! Good luck :) FR sent, feel free to ask questions or call on me for support!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I lost 85 pounds and maintained it for three years, but I let bad habits slowly creep back in. I really started to gain last September, thanks to emotional eating and binging. I want that feeling back that I used to have... Heathy energy and full of life. Welcome to MFP, it really works!