100 Day Challenge!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have an important event in December and when I worked it out, it is exactly 100 days away so thought that's perfect for a challenge. Am starting 100 days, I have 33lbs to lose eating healthy and exercising trying to lose as much weight as I can in that time.

Would love it if anyone wishes to join me to keep each other motivated. 100 days ends on December 12th, just in time for Christmas.

Today is day 1 so if you fancy it, let me know.

A x

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    There is a 20 pounds to christmas challenge I saw in the community threads. good luck with your goals. :)
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D How much are you looking to lose and what's your plan of action? Should we have a weigh-in every week or so? :)) x
  • alexrichaa
    Options
    I have 33lbs to lose by the 12th. I'm sick of losing a bit and stopping so am definitely going for it this time. A weekly weigh in sounds good. Next Wednesday? Day 7 for the first weigh in? x
  • Ardoise01
    Options
    Can I join you ladies?
    I have lost 35 lbs last year, got injured and was of my work out routine and packed on 15 lbs. I really have to get back on track.... Weekly weigh ins sound great.
  • greeshu_89
    greeshu_89 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I have more than 40 lbs to lose.Shall keep posting updates on my progress.!
  • flukein
    Options
    Would love to join!!!! I want to loose 33 pounds by early december and get my body back for summer (At the bottom of the world so the seasons are different)

xx
  • ColleenJ72
    ColleenJ72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the 100 day challenge! I started on MFP about 2 weeks ago now and love it! So easy to track everything. I have 60 pounds to lose, but the next goal I set for myself was to be under 200 lbs by my anniv, which happens to be Dec 7th. So this is great timing for me. I also live in a household of thin people, so haviing some interaction with others who are working on losing weight would really help me a lot!
  • nbkp2ge
    nbkp2ge Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join....I have 30lbs I need to lose!!!!
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I desperately need some more support and accountability to really push myself into doing this all the way. Great idea and thank you for suggesting it!
  • CB232
    Options
    I'm in :smile:

Need a goal and people to help keep me motivated towards it (Feel free to add)

Piled on the weight after initially breaking my ankle just over a year ago playing football. Started training again when it healed but I started competitively again too early and broke it again after a few weeks :sad: Needless to say, I'm not planning on going back to it anytime soon so it will be the gym/jogging for me from here
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    would love to join!! 26.5 pounds for me to go!
    add me if you like!
  • MagsD7000
    Options
    Me also, please :) Only joined today. Might as well jump off the deep end. Lol
  • deb1221309
    Options
    Count me in too! Lost 60 lbs about 5 years ago. Dad was ill - I packed it all back on. Biometric screening confirms that I need to do something. DO NOT want to be on meds. Trying weight loss first.
  • MustDoit42
    Options
    I am happy to be part of this 100 Day challenge also!
  • liakeane
    liakeane Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) Aiming to lose 30-35lbs total by May but striving to get down a size (or 2) by Christmas. Feel free to add me!
  • MustDoit42
    Options
    Have you started a group?
  • alexrichaa
    Options
    Of course!! Would love you to join. xx
  • Mogiamby
    Options
    Would absolutely love to join although I don't have much to lose and it is coming off sooooo slowly, lol, so I'll probably check in every week going "I lost another half a pound, yay" :D
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Start a group and let us know where to join, weekly weigh ins and accountability - I lost 112lb by being slightly obsessed, have gained 53lbs of it back :( I don't want it, I know what to do and am here to prove it!!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My birthday is in December, and I'd love to reach my goal of being under 200 by then!