100 Day Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• alexrichaa
    Options
    Am so glad so many people have wanted to join. Have created a group now too, think I have invited you all. If not it is "100 Day Challenge!!!!"

Please feel free to post anything in there or email me if you're struggling or need a boost!!!

A x
  • KarenOdleoo
    KarenOdleoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have over a hundred pounds to lose, so I'd like to set a goal of 15 lbs by Christmas!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will join. I am planning on going on my honeymoon around that time and need to lose and tighten! :) I have about 17lbs to drop.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just joined your group!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have over a hundred pounds to lose, so I'd like to set a goal of 15 lbs by Christmas!

Good luck with your goal! But I bet you can blow right past this goal. I have at least 100 to lose and my goal is 40 by Christmas.
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I've got 20 lbs to go. Probably won't get to goal by day 100, but I would like to get close by Xmas too!
  • lamckay0316
    Options
    I'm in! I am looking to lose about 30lbs as well. I am a full time student and worker so getting to the gym is rough but I have been making it a priority for the last month and I have already seen an amazing change. I keep my calories under 1,200 6 days of the week and day 7 I won't cross 1,500. If I sound like someone you want to go down this road with let me know! Best of luck to you!
  • gmh8080
    Options
    I would like to join as well!! How does this work? Im new to this whole thing.
  • mr0530
    mr0530 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I have about 30 pounds of neglected baby weight to lose.. Could use all the support and motivation!
  • adam_2218
    adam_2218 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Im enjoying it so far
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge also. I'm trying to get under 200 pounds by the end of Dec. It's a tough challenge, but I'm going to go for it. lol lol Thank you.
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well has the group been started
  • givemewillpower
    Options
    I'd love to take part! I have 22lbs to lose and I'm hoping to get there my december-january :)
  • CorrieAdams13
    Options
    I'm in...I will challenge myself to lose 30lbs by December!!! Here we go....
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in is there actually a group to join or do we just post weekly weigh ins here.
  • MadameButterfly66
    Options
    Add me to your 100 day challenge - I have my last 7.8 pounds to go and really could use additional support and motivation and certainly can offer you the same :))
  • Lyn78
    Lyn78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Been on here for a while, and could do with some extra motivation. Please add me to the group!
  • emmrhodes
    Options
    I'm in as well!! Need to lose 35lb by December. Just starting tracking yesterday and need to stay accountable. :-)
  • yukinakata
    yukinakata Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I' m in!! I need to lose 8 lb. :smile:
  • Kirsty259
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am only just starting out on my journey and would love to be doing it with others to help keep me motivated.