Hi, what do you think?

Options
Hi all, not sure if this is a success story lol.. so a few years ago I put on a lot of weigh, I was about 13 stone but now I'm just under 10, I was on here a few months ago and posted a picture of my stomach before summer, I've just uploaded a new picture today and was wondering if down one could let me know if they think they can see any results at all? Thanks.

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I see the difference: your chest is bigger, your waist is smaller, the obliques are showing and the skin is thight and toned. Well done!
  • Scottmufcrvp1
    Scottmufcrvp1 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I see the difference: your chest is bigger, your waist is smaller, the obliques are showing and the skin is thight and toned. Well done!
    Thank you! Before I started fitness and eating better I really thought it would be a lot harder to get in shape, it's not like I eat vegetables everyday etc, I still have a takeaway pizza each week and now and again eat snacks like ice cream etc.. And the training I do is just really squats/push ups/bicep curls and planks 3 days a week, but I'm glad you can see the results, thank you :)
  • MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had the same problem myself - I couldn't see if there was any difference. The photos need to be at the same distance for you to see it very clearly. I can see you lost some weight and you are more thigh, as someone says above. The difference in volume is not much, except for less fat :wink: that is a very clear result. Keep on!
  • Scottmufcrvp1
    Options
    Hi! I had the same problem myself - I couldn't see if there was any difference. The photos need to be at the same distance for you to see it very clearly. I can see you lost some weight and you are more thigh, as someone says above. The difference in volume is not much, except for less fat :wink: that is a very clear result. Keep on!
    Thank you! And I looked at your pics as well, you've most certainly done well ;)
  • Scottmufcrvp1
    Options
    My hip bones feel like they really stick out, I don't think there's anything I can do about that though :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!