I need some friends/support!

Options
Hello
I am really hoping to build a support network. I thought this would be the perfect place for me to connect with others who have the same desires goals and struggles. I will be honest, I am feeling super overwhelmed. I never had weight issues until after my third pregnancy and now I don't even recognize who I see in the mirror. I don't understand how I got to this point but it does not matter right? What matters is that I overcome it. I need to lose 75 pounds and I just hope I can stay determined enough to do so. So please I need all the friends I can get, success stories and encouragement. In return, I most definitely will do the same.
Thanks
Dez

Replies

• Vic8893
    Vic8893 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I can relate to you that I was feeling very overwhelmed at the beginning. This site is extremely helpful and if you stick to it you will have great results. Everyone on here is very supportive as well!!

Feel free to add me!

Victoria
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me, too if you like :-). I'm at a different point in life. Gained some weight after hitting the big 5-0. Was struggling on my own but once I joined MFP 2 months ago I started dropping those last 10 pounds. I'm at goal now and just starting maintenance.
  • adam_2218
    adam_2218 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it helps, but dont look at yourself and think i hate what i see. Look at yourself and pick an area or target and think thats where i am heading!!
  • I can certainly relate! I just turned 18 and since my graduation in may I have gained 15 pounds bringing me to 218. I am very overwhelmed and really need support also. Feel free to add me. =.)
  • labrattcq
    Options
    I can totally relate and would love to travel this journey with you. I just joined today and am so new that I don't know what I don't know yet or what to ask, except where did you get the pounds lost countdown tracker icon at the bottom of your post? And how do we add friends...geez I need to read some more but I am excited. Help...
  • millerchristine
    Options
    Please add me. I've been trying to lose weight on my own without much success. Looking foward to some support!