Need Support System

Options
I am 25 with one child. Looking for some others to journey with. Please add me and send some encouragement and I will return the favor as we lose our weight together!

Replies

• Aponigwenelda9904
    Options
    Hello amanda I feel your there im.the same way things work easier if someone else is going through the samething as you are, im 34 &i have struggled with my weight my whole life im currently 237.6 but my goal is 180.
  • ladieraven
    ladieraven Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I am starting over (yet again) and though I have a couple of real friends on my page, I need more of a support SYSTEM of folks who are active! I would love to add you! I am 33 with three kids. Start weight is 240, the top of the line for me! My goal is actually 175 to start, but who knows, I may go beyond that, but for now my immediate goal is 20lbs! So I am adding you both to my friends list! Lets get it! Oh and by the way, I tend to journal quite a bit, not everyday, but some days. So don't mind me, I just want to recall what I was thinking at that moment. Really trying o encourage myself, but I get a bit carried away at times, like now!!! Ok adding you guys now!