Back in the groove, need new active friends!

Options
I have started back on my routine. I typically get started and quit after so long, but this time, I am ready and determined. I have to change my lifestyle, all around. I know you all have heard all this before... gotta loose at least 75 lbs, but I plan on doing it this time! Mainly for my daughter, because I can't expect her to get healthy if I am not willing to do what it takes to be healthy. So here I go, and I have quite a few friends, but only one or two active friends, which is good, but I want more... more of a support system! So if you are an active member here, I would love to add you as a friend, to help get this party started! Add me! I could use all the friends I can get, and if you are in need of a support system as well, just add me. I have been very active for the last two weeks, and will continue to log my info at least until I reach my goal! Here we go!

Replies

• MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have started back on my routine. I typically get started and quit after so long, but this time, I am ready and determined. I have to change my lifestyle, all around. I know you all have heard all this before... gotta loose at least 75 lbs, but I plan on doing it this time! Mainly for my daughter, because I can't expect her to get healthy if I am not willing to do what it takes to be healthy. So here I go, and I have quite a few friends, but only one or two active friends, which is good, but I want more... more of a support system! So if you are an active member here, I would love to add you as a friend, to help get this party started! Add me! I could use all the friends I can get, and if you are in need of a support system as well, just add me. I have been very active for the last two weeks, and will continue to log my info at least until I reach my goal! Here we go!

I'M WITH YOU!!!!