Freeletics

Options
Anyone currently doing it? Plan on starting? Would like a friend in misery?

I know, it's not that popular in the states yet. Basically bodyweight exercises. I'm sadly out of shape but the coach is taking it easy on me. Well, not what I would call easy but I'm sure others would! haha

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    think i saw an app when i was googling it. for some reason i find myself more satified being able to do challenging body weight things then milestones using free weights.

just recently spent 100 on foundation 1, a GST ebook. this looks interesting.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah they have an app for your phone or you can do it from the site. Seems like a neat way to track progress and push yourself. Unfortunately for me, I'm in that starting out phase where everything hurts and my body hates me to doing this haha. I'll push through it though!

Gymnasticbodies is some pretty impressive stuff. Would like to get into that when I'm a bit fitter!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    the foundation one series is nice because its built for beginners... like day one beginners.

they basically start with push ups and slowly progess to some holds that are apparently very basic in the gymnasitcs world but look quite impressive when the average joe does them
  • HanreCornelius
    HanreCornelius Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Did you start with the freeletics? And how are you doing? I also want to start on Monday
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Do you have to pay to use it?
  • gothic141
    gothic141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started doing the routine, but focusing on form over speed at the moment. :s
  • MasterPhin
    MasterPhin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    anybody still new at this? Started basics 2 weeks ago...