100 Day MFP Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    I'm in too. I think accountability is a great motivator.
  • avoidtheclapp107
    avoidtheclapp107 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm on day 41...so day 141 will be a perfect goal.

I'll be 30 in 2 months and I want to look adorable in my birthday party pictures. And then live as long as possible.

I have PCOS so I really should stick to a no white carb plan. That's my other new [personal] goal. I could easily lose at least 70+ pounds, but would be happy with 49. I like to hike at least once a week and I go to hot yoga twice a week. I just need to get my *kitten* together and stop loving food so much...
  • andrewelee1983
    andrewelee1983 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Shoe, I was a skinny highschool kid but gained 90 lbs in college to get to my weight 2 months ago (260) at age 31 I decided to do somethign about it.

I'm at day 49 and I've already lost 26 lbs. I literally do not eat if it isnt in the log and it's the only thing that's got me losing. I'm in, but I hope to get more than 100!
  • hanjipan
    Options
    I'm currently on day 27 (I think) and I'm definitely going to try and log for 100 days! After trying so many times to lose weight and constantly gaining it back I finally feel like my head is in the right place. Haven't even had a treat day yet because I don't want to mess my weekly goals up and I haven't even felt like I wanted one! Please feel free to add me! I'm at the start of a very long journey!
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of logging in. Its so simple yet so hard. So glad all of you are here to keep this going. Time to put in the work and dedication !! Success is within our reach.
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm all for this. Also from r/loseit :) I'm on day 10 of a streak! Wooo!
  • marciamuse2
    Options
    I'm still doing the challenge but logged late one night and the system bumped my streak to start again! Oh, well. It is in there... That's desperation to have me be on the elliptical after midnight. Keep logging!
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this. Currently on day 25 of a streak so another 75 days sounds good! My name is Emma and I live in Scotland. Have around 60 pounds to lose to meet my goal weight. I like to run and my main aim is to lose the weight so my times come tumbling down. And to just feel good about myself again!

Feel free to add me if you want!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    hi my name is carly the farthest i have ever made it is 75 days on here so 100 is my new goal as i am at sixty something right now