Hi! Iam new and looking for a buddy and support

Options
Hi! I am Jenny. I am new to this site and so far liking what I see. Iam 28yrs old, married with 2 boys ages 2yrs and 9months. I don't do dieting well alone as I tried in the past. I need to loose roughly 70-100lbs to be healthier and at a good weight for my short self. I am setting myself up for mini goals at the moment so my ideal weight doesnt seem so far away.

I have PCOS which is causing my body to do bad things. My eating habits are not the best either. But I took the first step for me and went to a weight loss doctor and Im hoping she can help get me on the right track.

I would love a buddy to be my support and give me a good push along the way when I need it.

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny. Welcome and good luck. I would love to be one of your 1st friends, and support buddies.
  • Summerluvin
    Options
    Thanks Silky,
    I will add you.
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you can add me too! I'm a mom to a 7 month old baby girl...I've never been successul losing weight before but this website has really helped me so far. Good luck to you!
  • JENHOGGARD
    Options
    HI JENNY, I AM NEW TO FITNESS PAL TOO! I WOULD LOVE TO BE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS.
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    i'm new too! :) and i want to lose around 100- 110 :) im sending you an add request! i need some buddies too!
  • brandi16
    Options
    Add me, too, Jenny! I am new here, too!!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny...

I'm a mum of 2 too... a boy of 4 and a girl of 14 months...

I'm a rubbish eater too - too much of the bad stuff and not enough of the good... All things i'm trying to change...

I'm following the slim fast 3-2-1 plan at the moment hoping to kick start a bit of weight loss as I have over 100lbs to lose...

Have sent you a friend request if you'd like to stay in touch?

Claire x
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I just joined no Friday myself so you can friend me as well! I need all the support I can get too! I'd like to lose 50-60 lbs myself....:blushing: I can't belive I've put that much on in the last 11 years but it has a way of creaping up on you! You will really enjoy this site. I've started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Today will be level 1 day 2.... Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hiya and welcome! i have a 2 year old and understand wanting to loose weight for your babies. feel free to add me and we can motivated each other.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you in anyway I can. Taking the first step is often the hardest, congrats! I am a mom to 4 children my youngest is 2 yrs. I know how hard it can be to take time out of the day for yourself but it is so needed, you feel better and a when you feel better and are happier it trickles down and makes those around you happier as well. Good luck!

Holly
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi!

I have just started my 3rd week of dieting.
    My target is to lose 75lbs in total & have lost 6lbs so far.

Add me if you like & I will do all I can to help you stay motivated when you need it & hopefully you can do the same for me!

Good Luck!

:smile:
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I would love to talk with you more about PCOS.

Angie
  • craigfinch
    Options
    Hello I would love to be your friend too,just started my journey three weeks ago, but today was the first time i logged on to the website. i have just been using my phone app. i have lost 11 pounds so far, it takes determination don't lose site of the goal i'm sure its gonna all be worth it :smile:
  • tgburkert
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My food diary is public for friends, so you are welcome to see what I'm eating and how I'm exercising. I am finding the support on this site to be invaluable.