Nerdy Friends

Options

Replies

• pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am a huge, huge nerd. Feel free to add me!

I have a 3DS, and I play PC games - I love video games, some silly TV shows, memes, gifs, Reddit and I still have a LiveJournal ;)
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I prefer "geek' as I tend to form intense interests in fascinating areas outside the mainstream. Please add me! I like Classical Music, EDM, Bluegrass, Sci-fi, History, play violin, strategic gaming, love Japan, etc, etc, etc, :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Comic nerd and PC gamer. Feel free!

P.S.

Hawkeye sucks.
  • rainbowmeaux
    Options
    I love what I love with intense passion.
    Nature, Science, Games (Board, Video), Movies, Reading (from text books to trashy pulp), My Husband;)
    Feel free to add me.
    :flowerforyou:
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love love horror movies, I could watch them all day long, a few of my favorites are Evil Dead, Night of the Living Dead (90's), Dead Alive, Let sleeping corpses lie, etc.... I'm also into comics (mostly independent stuff, not big on Marvel or DC), a few select TV shows MST3K, BSG, Walking Dead, Adventure Time, The Strain. I try to read classical literature as much as I can, though I've been slacking lately (having a 10 month old will do that). I also paint/draw, mostly gross humanoids (pimples, cracked lips, saggy boobs, bulging veins, those are my kinda people)

Add me if you'd like, I'm always up to have supportive friends :)
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    Options
    Check... nerd here, feel free to add, i'm fairly active :)
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Fangirl of epic proportion. Cosplayer. Crazy cat lady. Bike Commuter.

Things I fangirl about: Star Wars, Doctor Who, Stargate, Supernatural, Sherlock, Star Trek, BSG, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Welcome to Nightvale, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Wheel of Time, books in general, Downton Abbey, Hunger Games, LotR, etc etc etc.

Always happy to have more friends - just make sure you write a note with any friends question.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    My mom is a big sci-fi fan, so my first books were all sci/fi-fantasy and that's what I've stuck with throughout my whole life. The list of sci-fi/fantasy shows I don't watch is much shorter than the list of ones I do watch. I was recently out of work for a few months and I played Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fable and Dragon Age II, so not a 'real' gamer or whatever but I do enjoy those RPGs and I wish there were more of them. Also have played several of the FF series through the years. I learn about science from TV shows and podcasts..if you want podcasts recs I have seriously done my research there lol! My diary is open and I have a long way to go!
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What's this about nerdy friends gathering around?

I'm like the epitome of nerd!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Let us all retire to the nerdery! :D
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Quite right, quite right.
  • bimmerjt9
    Options
    I'm an engineer, like fantasy, sci fi, anime. Not so much a gamer now but I was at one time.
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I am but if I had to give myself a title - I'd be GEEK.

here's what I like:

Airsoft:
    If you don't know what Airsoft is it's bascially grown lads and lasses running around a woodland / urban environment shooting each other with automatic electric BB guns. (similar concept to paintball.....but better) :laugh:

Milsim:
    Basically the above but with a bit of LARP mixed in over a weekend event.

Gaming:
    PS3 - Battlefield 4
    add my tag (eyley)

Cartoons:
    Massively into Archer on Netflix at the moment....an alcoholic, womanising chauvenist man-child who happens to be a super spy. Gets into trouble a lot, hilarity ensues.

aaaaand generally on the health wagon too now. So feel free to add me on here for cheeky banter and motivation.

Ta.
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My geek credentials are strong. Computers magically start working in my presence. I love Battlestar Galactica and Firefly. I am the DM who controls the elf NPC who slayed you.

Feel free to add me.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Def not a nerd or geek. I'm a SITH.

I see what you did there XD
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Seeing everyone write out why they feel they are geek/nerd makes me want to join in XD

Computers have been my life for the past 26 years. Back then I ran BBS' and the sound of my modem connecting used to be music to my ears.
    From Magic the gathering to scifi (movies, books anything) and anime, my choices of what was fun to do and watch was rarely met by my friends with excitement.

Now I help run websites and love anything technology based. Youtube is a passion of mine and I follow many of the nerds/geeks on there also.
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Gamer, sci-fi nut, metalhead (not sure that would be considered nerdy though). :P
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Currently playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls... Working on getting my level 52 Crusader to level 70 with a decent Paragon level. :P
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Quite right, quite right.

Pip pip, did anyone bring the tea? I say!