What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Had to buy a couple of new bras a few months ago. Very upsetting as I was large enough to begin with. Lately I've noticed the new bras were fitting wonky and kinda big in spots. Today I tried on an old bra and it fits perfectly. No spillage , no bumps, no bulges! I'm a happy camper.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Fit into a size 14 American Eagle jeans...started at a tight 22, so that excites me. Still have a way to go, but I haven't been in a 14 in a long time...so I'm feeling good!
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My long run has become my regular run! Time to push further! :):)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself this week and I have been able to do AN HOUR of Zumba!! :bigsmile: I'm amazed... 28 days ago I was dying doing 30 minutes of Zumba. :blushing:
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boobs stick out farther than my belly again!!! ????
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    100 days of logging in!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I squatted 65kg/ 143lbs last week which is almost my bodyweight! :bigsmile: (I'm 5ft 2 and 146.6lbs) :smile:
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Had to dig through my closet to find my belt today. Clothes are starting to get a little looser. :D
  • RachelaT90
    RachelaT90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did an exercise which involved sort of doing the plank but holding weights and lifting alternate arms (sorry I don't know the name) and I did it 36 times! I am so terrible at the plank and maybe 3-4 months ago couldn't do it for 10 seconds nevermind one handed!
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I started walking indoors on a track at the Y. There are mirrors and I see that my workout clothes are getting too big. :bigsmile:
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Went to a fitting for my friends wedding and got asked if I was normally a 36 inch waist to which I replied I was normally 38 (down from 44 :)) to which she replied, well we will fit you for a 34 as that should hang nicely. Along with the comment that she thought I would look better in the fitted waistcoat and jacket. Well pleased!!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few comments about my weight loss from colleagues this week since we are teachers and haven't seen each other for a couple of months, but had to laugh today at a student call out, "Oh my God, Miss! You have lost SO much weight!" ha ha Yep. Two dress sizes in two months.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I ride the Expresso bike at the Y sometimes. It's been a while since I've been riding outside but did one this week and it happened to be a ride I did back in April, just a 4 mile and I realized I did it 4 minutes and 35 seconds faster. Since my weight loss has stalled pretty much recently, it's nice to see other ways in which I am making progress. Anyone else?
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mine was looking at my drivers license and the weight on the license. My actual weight now is less than the lie on my license for the first time in my life. I am below that lie. Now I have to get a new license with a lower weight. lol:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOL! I was thinking about this the other day. I'm more than 30 pounds lighter than the lie on my drivers license. And I think that whenever I get it renewed, I won't worry about the number because it's one I"ll be proud of.

My NSV today was wearing shorts in public voluntarily for the first time in 13 years... and having a friend tell me I don't have any cellulite any more (You had to be there - she was being sweet).
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Feeling of well-being, confidence, peace. Obviously, this isn't weight related, but it is a victory, and I am thankful to God for it.
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Some of the workout pants that I bought to replace my old, too large workout pants, are too becoming too large!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!