ALMOST there!!

Options
majigurl
majigurl Posts: 660 Member
Why is "almost" there so awesome? This is why;

About a month ago I bought a pair of "goal" capri jeans. I fit into a size 8 but comfortable into a size 9. I bought the jeans at a size 5. I couldn't even put them past my thighs! ( btw, i'm just under 5 feet. so these size might seem small to a normal women of oh.. over 5'2", but on a very short girl, not so much lol).

My goal was for october to be able to wear them.

2 weeks ago I tried them on to see. I STILL couldn't get them over my thighs :( I started to really doubt that I would be able to make my goal. My scale is not going down much at all! I have lost maybe 1-2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I have been eating clean and working out almost daily. Scale, not moving. My regular pants though are starting to feel LOOSE! My husband has stated he sees a difference.

Today, I tried on my goal pants and I could put them on and button them! there is spillage at the top, so no way i'm wearing them out, but if all my other pants magically disappeared, I'd be able to wear them in a pinch! OMG I'M SO HAPPY! scale still isn't moving. maybe .4 lbs? BUT I'M LOOSING FAT AND GAINING MUSCLE!

I think by the next 2 -3 weeks, if I continue what i'm doing now, I think I will be there!! whoohoo!

Replies

• Mommy23js
    Mommy23js Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • majigurl
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation and support guys!! can always count on the peeps of MFP to help me feel pumped!
  • wjelly
    wjelly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant progress, do we all buy smaller clothes and think 'yeah one day I'll wear you' lol

I've got quite a few tight fitting tops lined up for next summer ready to rock those abs:bigsmile:

Well done again.
  • majigurl
    Options
    Thats brilliant progress, do we all buy smaller clothes and think 'yeah one day I'll wear you' lol

I've got quite a few tight fitting tops lined up for next summer ready to rock those abs:bigsmile:

Well done again.

Keep looking at them! positive assurance! we can do it!!
  • Linda_wright75
    Linda_wright75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great JOB! That is fantastic! I have a few pair of "goal jeans"! I haven't tried them on in a while....hmmmm gives me inspiration to try them on!
  • jcct2014
    jcct2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! and thanks for sharing the idea. Sometimes the scale can be so brutally discouraging that this is a great way to stay motivated.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    I recently bought 3 pairs of "Victory Jeans", as I call them.

I will be content to purchase jeans from the thrift shops
    until I need some HOT PANTS when I have reached ONEderland.

Have some wonderful times in your 'goal pants'!

Best Wishes!
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    Getting them buttoned is an important step! I remember getting there with my goal jeans... yeah, you'd never wear them out of the house with much spillage, but buttoning, when you couldn't even pull them up before? That's huge! Congrats!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is so fricken cool! Good for you!
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling to move down pants sizes. Good job!. I used to go shopping for clothes and see size 4 or 6 pants as I strolled to the larger sizes that fit me and I'd think, ''who wears those?...they're so tiny". Now I can answer, "I do"...lol
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how mental that is....Keep it up skinny! You can do it!
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had to buy all new summer clothes, which was great. Still in the process of weight loss, so I bought a size smaller as a goal. And a bikini!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, congratulations!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Goal pants!! I love the idea. Congrats on your lost inches.
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you and cant wait to you repost how well those pants fit! well done and keep up the challenging work
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Yay and way to go! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of getting into those smaller pants? I actually cried in the store when I got into mine. :laugh:

Congrats so hard!
  • majigurl
    Options
    Great JOB! That is fantastic! I have a few pair of "goal jeans"! I haven't tried them on in a while....hmmmm gives me inspiration to try them on!

How did it go!!!
  • majigurl
    Options
    I recently bought 3 pairs of "Victory Jeans", as I call them.

I will be content to purchase jeans from the thrift shops
    until I need some HOT PANTS when I have reached ONEderland.

Have some wonderful times in your 'goal pants'!

Best Wishes!

These goal pants were bought super reduced lol. They are not my end target goal pants but my " i'm for sure on my way" goal pants ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!