Binge Day..BAAAAAAD!

Options
UGH, so it happened...I've been doing so well, even lost 2 lbs last week and then boom, today I decided that not only did I want a cheese sandwhich, but I wanted 2 of them..and then I also needed chocolate, and french toast, and handful after handful of crackers....ugh..I am SUCH AN IDIOT...oh and of COURSE I just HAD to have a yoohoo...I mean, who even drinks that anymore? Just had to confess....lol

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    UGH, so it happened...I've been doing so well, even lost 2 lbs last week and then boom, today I decided that not only did I want a cheese sandwhich, but I wanted 2 of them..and then I also needed chocolate, and french toast, and handful after handful of crackers....ugh..I am SUCH AN IDIOT...oh and of COURSE I just HAD to have a yoohoo...I mean, who even drinks that anymore? Just had to confess....lol
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Everyone has those days, but leave them at just that...one day!

Tomorrow is the next day, get back to it! You've lost 61lbs and that is nothing to scoff at!

Have your moment, relish in it, then get back to it!

You can do it!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Hey youve done great so far!! Way to go!! One day wont hurt!! Just get right back up! Im sure you know the drill! :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You are doing good. It happens.

I wish I had been as good and dedicated as you....but sadly....I slipped up tonight too....
    What's wrong with me these days! :noway:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I agree with pecksun8 completely! I'm one of those who's bad about making one slip and then going off course for not only the rest of the day but days afterwards. I'm learning that it's okay to have your bad days- hell, we all need them now and again!- but just make sure you start fresh tomorrow and don't beat yourself up over today's choices. :smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I still feel like an *kitten* though...I woke up this morning not feeling very well, a little nauseas and so I had a snack...and then another one ugh and u know how the rest of my day went. I'm a piggy! lol oh well, tomorrow is a new day :)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    But....baby pigs are adorable.
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    lol.. i was just there.. and i'm trying so hard to be good now.. but you don't even want to know how many calories i went over on my binge day. i started counting it all up... BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!
    chocolate, chips, cheese, more chocolate, more chips, more cheese.. HUGE dinner.. ugh.

but tomorrow is another day, fresh with no mistakes - so chin up! :flowerforyou:
  • DeannaK
    Options

and did i mention the chocolate cream pie with REAL whipping cream? oh my stomach hurts just thinking about it :)

my point.. you're not alone :) and you make me feel more normal :)
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Me too, I was BAD for the past 3 days. So hard to stop yourself once you are bad...
    OK, Lets start over tomorrow together :love:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    ummm i'm in too.

because i've been screwing up for like the last week. not necessarily going over on calories, just making some yucky choices.

here's to tomorrow!
  • BunnyHop
    BunnyHop Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in deep too. Not as bad as it could be, but definitely in the 'ate away my built in 500 calorie deficit and didn't exercise at all yesterday' category.

I'm determined to record it all in my food diary, though, just so I KNOW what I've done.

Somehow I've just been completely RAVENOUS lately, all day long and into the night no matter what I eat. Sometimes the endless hunger thing is hormonal, but other times (like this one) I'm clueless and hungry.

I did go for a walk tonight, which helped my outlook on the whole thing.
  • DeannaK
    Options
    just an idea for if you're RAVENOUS. if any of you like zucchini - it's extremely filling and you can eat just about as much as you can stomach and barely use your calories. spray a pan with some olive oil spray, place your zucchini slices on the pan and spray with a little bit of the olive oil spray. sprinkle some salt & pepper and some italian seasoning.. if you have a few extra calories, add some grated parmesan. bake it in a hot oven until tender.. 375 or so for about 15 mins..

i was SO hungry the other day and had this without any guilt. 10 oz. zucchini is 40 calories! 2 servings of grated parmesan is only 60 calories.. and i was stuffed when i was done. i admit, you really have to like the stuff (and i do) to eat that much. it's just an idea :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Lauren! You are NOT an idiot and you are NOT a piggy! :) You have done an amazing job! Hey, the fact that you are on here, holding yourself accountable is great! You know what to do girl and I know you will do it and get to your goal!

HUG!
    Tam