Starting T25!

Options
Hello all!
I just did my first day of T25 and wanting to see if anyone else was currently doing it. Need some extra push! Especially for tomorrow… my legs are already hurting after just the first day :grumble: ! If you are currently, already did the program, or thinking about doing it add me and help!! :smile:

Replies

• midnight007
    Options
    Just started as well. I like Speed 1 better than Cardio. :)
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be finishing the last day of my 2nd week. It's a killer program. That's for sure. After my first week of faithfully completing the entire week here are my stats: Weight lost 2 pounds, chest down .5 inches (boo, lol), under my chest down .5 inches, across my belly button lost 2.75 inches, under my belly button lost 1.75 inches, butt/hip area lost 1 inch, right thigh lost .75 inches, left thigh lost .25 inches and my arms stayed exactly the same. Anyone else who is doing this program, feel free to add me and we can encourage each other to roll to the other room to get help from someone who will pick us up off the floor after the workout. LOL :)
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! The pain lessens but also gets new pain added on top of the old pain. It hurts sooo good!! Just think...pain = skinny and sexy. Whoohoo! :huh: :noway: :bigsmile:
  • YumoyoriW
    YumoyoriW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im on the 3rd day :D (I'm so dreading Total body today -3-) Speed 1.0 is SO MUCH MORE FUN! I love the background music especially i actually sometimes feel like Im dancing!! lets motivate one another :D
  • JourneyToLose50
    JourneyToLose50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that! Speed 1.0 tonight!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have the T25 workouts integrated into my regiment. I'm not one for following the calendars they include, instead choosing to do a random workout each night from T25, Insanity, P90X3, Les Mills Combat and TurboFire.
  • JourneyToLose50
    Options
    Bump! If your doing it... ADD ME! :happy:
  • Kerri81
    Kerri81 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just started T25 yesterday. I feel a little sore but not to bad. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • joianett
    joianett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday!!! I am on day 4 and did abs this morning... I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so they are weak, LOL ...

My favorite workout so far is the total body circuit.

TOmorrow is double up day but I might have to take tomorrow as my off or stretch day and double up on Saturday because a newborn is unpredictable so working out for 50 min is unrealistic, LOL but on Sat. the husband is home!! Yay

How are you liking it so far?
  • JourneyToLose50
    Options
    Bumping this up!!!!!
    Started again on Monday and hope to finish it this time!!!!

Add me if you would like to do this crazy workout together!