100 Day Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Venobambino
    Venobambino Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I was on MFP back in 2012 and lost 40 pounds, started lifting weights, developed fibromyalgia from it, started feeling sorry for myself, and gained it all back. I've been adrift for over a year now. Time to knock this crap off! I ain't getting any younger here. :)
  • lbamford82
    lbamford82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in, i would love to lose 14lb by Christmas so this is perfect timing. When do we weigh in?
  • Dahliax3
    Options
    I am SO DOWN for this ! too cool
  • berrymedley
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm in, looking to loose also about 30 lbs
  • Ardoise01
    Options
    Wow.... It is great to see that there are so many people out there with the same mind set and goal. A good support system is the best first step to success.
    I am just planning my meals for today and am setting lil mini goals for throughout the day (no treats in the office, bring snacks and lunch, be positive and don't get stressed, work out tonight)
    Does anyone have a good list of low calorie healthy treats, snacks or lunches you like to share? I find myself getting bored of the things I have....
    Thanks, J.
  • dbrinkm2
    Options
    I'm in. I have 70 lbs to lose. This will be a great kick start. Thanks for starting this.
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! I've lost about 50 pounds so far and have hit a slow patch lately. Now that my sister's wedding is past, I have a lot more free time and loads less stress. :) I'm looking to at least be 30 pounds lighter by Christmas but am not going to stop there when I reach that goal.

Anyone can add me. :)
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    Count me in. 20lbs is my goal
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late...Count me in for 20lbs. Started 9/2/14-100 days-we can do this!
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    I would Definitely love to join I have 100 lbs to lose and would love to get started with a big push. I will go with 10 lbs by Christmas which is easily achievable and if I surpass it that only more drive to continue :) Starting weight Today is 244 lbs was 255 two weeks ago but that was all the beginning water weight drop.
  • jones0818
    Options
    I would love to join the 100 day challenge group please add me! I just started this yesterday & I currently weigh 173 & really need to get back down to 145!
  • bankybrown
    bankybrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i started a fit affinity workout. its a 12 weeks plan. started last week. so i will gladly join you on this. I currently weigh 183 pounds want to be down to 150 and a perfect size 10
  • Keykey87
    Options
    how does the challenge work ?
  • guynde
    Options
    I would like to join too!! Just starting today!! Here we go!!
  • theresar719
    theresar719 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 50+ pounds to lose. I have a wedding in 80 days so I'd like to try to lose around 15lbs by then and then hopefully 20lbs by the 100 days. I currently weigh 223 and would like to be down to around 170.
  • Lighthouse37
    Lighthouse37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Great Idea :) I hope to be at least 20lbs lighter by the time this challenge ends.
  • GoHillGirl
    GoHillGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 20ish pounds to go. Probably won't hit goal by Christmas but I hope to lose at least 10! I feel like slow and steady wins the race.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Do we just come back to this thread each Wednesday and post our weight?

BTW - my starting weight is 172.4 (weighed this morning)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 15.4lb to lose by then. :)
  • LizzySparker
    Options
    Can I play too? I started for real on the 1st, but I want to be 20lbs down by Christmas! My ultimate goal is 30 lb away.