What is on your play list on your ipod or mp3 player?

Options
When I workout, I need music to get me through it. I was curious what everyone works out too?

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Metal: Demon Hunter, As I lay Dying, Seether, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Extol, Soilwork...ect.
  • TJ26
    TJ26 Posts: 35
    Options
    lots of techno and black eyed peas.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    def a lot of upbeat tunes! it really gives me the extra energy to get thru my workout and makes me work harder!! anything upbeat and catchy. lots of beyonce, britney spears, kelly clarkson eminem... black eyes peas
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    When I was working out a lot, I basically listened to anything fast-paced, like Rock, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Glitch, etc. Angry songs are usually the best for me, but something happy with an equal amount of energy is good too.
  • Jess21684
    Options
    that not afraid song by eminem is such a total motivator for me when i workout! it makes me feel I can do anything!!! that is my go to song as of right now :)
  • Jess21684
    Options
    ive been listening to a lot of rock recently as well. I like to listen to Korn or even some old limp bizkit stuff when im jogging. kinda like "angy" music for me lol it makes me push harder as to say screw off to anybody who made stupid comments about my weight in the past when i was heavier!
  • pieconspiracy
    Options
    Mostly Static X, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Poweglove, Kittie, a few old Linkin Park songs in for nostalgia :)
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    1st song, Let the Bodies hit the floor (drowning pool) 2nd Ozzy Osbourne Life worth living 3rd Marilyn Mason beautiful people Mighty wings, My Darkest days, Son of plunder repeat
  • amysambora
    Options
    Bon Jovi!!!
  • daniellemarieme
    Options
    Me too. I blast that song and helps me get through my tough work outs!
  • bethy1987
    Options
    Songs on my playlist
    1. What hurts the most-Cascade
    2.Dynamite-Taio Cruz
    3.Break your heart-Taio Cruz
    4.2012-Jay Sean
    5.Poker face-Lady gaga
    6.One step at time-Jordin Sparks
    7.Everytime we touch-Cascade
    8.Your love is my drug-Ke$sha
    9.Like a g6-far east movement
    10.Walking on the stars-Group1crew
    11.Read between the lines-KSM

If you don't mind songs in Spanish
    1. Bon Bon- Pitbull
    2.Loca - Shakira
    3.La Despedida-Daddy Yankee
    4.Waka Waka-Shakira
    5. Que tengo que hacer-Daddy Yankee
    6.Zun da da-Zion
    7.Te Amo-Mekano
    8.Mi nina bonita-chino y nacho

Well thats just a few of my favorite ones! I hope you can maybe find some new ones you like on here!!
  • davet165
    Options
    Lots of goodies and fun stuff: Slayer, Fear Factory, Epica, Dimmu Borgir, Korn, Testament...etc.
  • jensyth
    jensyth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Playlist is on shuffle but the primary artists:

Armin Van Buren
    Shiny Toy Guns
    30 Seconds to Mars
    Above & Beyond
    Crystal Castles
    Santigold