I need more freinds who actually comment and give support

Options
Hi everyone My name is Lisa I joined MFP 46 days ago, I love it here but I've only got a few friends who actually comment and give support.
I don't care to much for the like button, Its to much like Facebook. I give support and I would like it back in return, If this sounds like you add me. I've lost 12 lbs so far! I have 21 lbs to go! Also I started 30 Day shred yesterday!

Replies

• starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on here most days, feel free to add me!
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I log daily and like to comment and encourage others. Feel free to add :happy:
  • BlondieC23
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile:
  • traceyandelliemay
    Options
    I usually do add me :) xoxox
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday and always ready to support my friends on their journey feel free to add :)
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just did a big purge, and yeah I prefer comments over likes so we sound perfect for each other :) feel free to add me, and anyone else!
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I try to do the same. Didn't really have much support on here because of inactivity or the like button.
    Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • Seashell61p
    Seashell61p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started back on here. I know I do so much better if I have daily contact with friends on here. It helps me to know that there are other who are having a great or not so good kind of day. Please add me as a friend.