Well today my food diary is pathetic. i have had:
fanta zero 17cal
an m&s sandwich 260cal
4 mini jaffa cakes 96cal
a cadburys cream egg-180cal
minidigestives-124cal
milk-105cal

totalling: 782/1200

i dont want to eat and im hormonal and eating crap hasnt helped and quite honestly, i want a pizza....a large one! even tho i know i'll feel guilty :( today could have been alot better...

Replies

• skynyrdchick
    Options
    We all have those days trust me! Mine was last week where I tried to eat everything in sight :o/ But you can do this!
  • Summerscoming
    Options
    Thank you. thats very sweet im determined to stick to it today. i like being thin, i was thin and put on weight at uni, i want to be happy again. and look back at my holiday photos and think of nice memories
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Stop yourself right now! Don't worry about what you have eaten at this point and get back on track. We all have our bad days, 2 weeks ago on my slurge day I think I ate over 3000 calories but I have been back to doing good again. We will all have some type of setbacks but the trick is to pick yourself up after you have fallen and continue on your journey to success! You can do this, it's important to you right? or you wouldn't be here!? Now hop to it! LOL
  • Momof3ggb
    Momof3ggb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like my problem. The only way I can get even close to my "calorie goal" is by eating bad. When I watch what I eat and make healthy choices, I'm alwasy way under.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Pizza is not really that bad. I think it's pizza hut that has the thin crust vegy pizza. Just take 2 peices and give the rest away. Pizza is one of my favorite foods so I don't deny myself.
  • Summerscoming
    Options
    Thank you its true I want to lose the weight i gained from all the takeaways at uni! im sick of feeling frumpy, i used to like the mirror! so i will try and think poisitive...damn hormones making me miserable!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I am hormonal and have just eaten half a bag of carrots just to stop me going and buying a pizza!
    I'm going out to buy a heart rate monitor to feed the need to either eat or spend.
    I'll test it when I get back and burn a few hundred calories hopefully.
    I can then at least have some yummy pasta or something later on.

You're doing well.
    Keep it up.
    x
  • bellybasher
    bellybasher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My girl friend and I were craving pizza too so I went on the net and looked up pizza places Pizza Hut has personal pan pizzas that are around 500-700 calories. we went to a round table pizza and had a small wombo combo (lots of yummy toppings) 3 slices ea was about 660 cal. and had a bowl of salad with it (careful about what went on it) so if you plan right you can still have pizza and be on track. Doing stuff like that too will help stay on the diet to because you are not depriving your self.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    i like being thin, i was thin and put on weight at uni, i want to be happy again. and look back at my holiday photos and think of nice memories

Well creme eggs are not the way forward then are they... :wink:

Now pull yourself together and next to you have had that much junk without a fruit or vegetable anywhere in sight, you put your trainers on and run off the junk, rather sitting in front of a lap top weeping about it!:drinker:

PS for 600 calories that would be roughly 6 miles... so get cracking.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I read "M&M Sandwich," not M&S, lol. I kept wondering how, exactly, that would work. That being said, I had a night like that last night. Well, it was worse than your day so far. Today, I am back on track. It happens to everyone. Just have a healthy dinner, and if you still end up going over your calories, at least you've learned a lesson.

You can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    M&M between bread!!
    Peanut!
    Nice!
    Sorry, carrots it is for me.
  • Summerscoming
    Options
    Well i've walked 4.8 miles today does that count? i never track exercise.... lol

thanks for cheering me up guys, my boyfriend has made a chicken salad for me :)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    When I am having a bad day... I say outloud... One meal at a time, one snack at a time, if necessary one bite at a time. It chops up what I am doing into smaller pieces. The day is shot??? Nope, I can do better the next bite I take.
  • cyclone4731
    cyclone4731 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Stop yourself right now! Don't worry about what you have eaten at this point and get back on track. We all have our bad days, 2 weeks ago on my slurge day I think I ate over 3000 calories but I have been back to doing good again. We will all have some type of setbacks but the trick is to pick yourself up after you have fallen and continue on your journey to success! You can do this, it's important to you right? or you wouldn't be here!? Now hop to it! LOL

I have visions of Cher from Moonstruck..."SNAP OUT OF IT!"

No seriously, you can do it. Start now and get back on track. Don't wait until tomorrow. 4.8 miles will get you A LOT of calories back.
  • Summerscoming
    Options
    Im gonna start tracking exercise! thanks guys!!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Combat one craving at a time. Sometimes I can just wait it out. If I can't, have subsitutes on hand. Calorie-free carbonated fruit waters get me through my 'sweet' cravings and pickles get me through my 'salty/crunchy' cravings.

Eating fiber rich, high protein food REALLY helps keep my cravings at bay. If I'm not getting enough fat or my non-veggie carb intake is too high, my cravings SPIKE.

GOOD LUCK!

Charmagne