mfp garmin runkeeper strava

Options
I enter food in mfp and automatically sync miles (running) in Garmin connect. In the past, I entered non-running activities (gym, tennis, etc.) in Runkeeper but am considering entering them in mfp or trying Strava. I'd prefer to follow two over three or four web sites for my health. Any ideas or suggestions are sincerely appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• frankiep73
    frankiep73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I only enter food in MFP and let anything auto fill back and forth. I don't have the patience for more than one place....
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I use Taperiik (or something like that) to sync GC to Strava and SportTracks. But it really seems like a lotta overlap to me
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    MFP and Garmin Connect.

I had used runtastic on my phone in the past but gave that up since getting my Garmin watch.
    I do have a runningahead account, but hardly ever on there.

I manually log what my watch says into MFP after each run and then check GC (watch automatically synchs to GC) for my running stats and progress checking.
  • Sirinya55
    Sirinya55 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Garmin sync with MFP and MapMyRun. Thinking about Runningahead because I like the colorful charts...but I can't keep up with all these sites :sad:
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    MFP and Stava and RunningAhead.
    Stuff ends up on Garmin Connect but I never look at it there.