I want to lose 85 pounds... Who's with me?

Options
I weighed 225 pounds when I started this. I'd like to weigh 140. That is a good weight for my very curvy build. However, I really need support. That I don't have a whole lot of. Most people aren't really into doing this for the long haul. Plus, who really needs to lose this much weight in my life besides me? Exactly. So, if you want a "long haul" friend. Here I am.

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you. I started at 218 and want to lose a total of 70lbs. I'm in it for the long haul.
  • CiCiSlim
    Options
    I just started last week at 228. I've got my goal as just 50 lbs but definitely need to lose more than that. I'm in it with you!
  • aprilk01
    Options
    I am definitly with you. I would love to lose 100 pounds. Friend me!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will support you.... just before MFP I was 309, and now I am down to exactly 300... I have a long way to go myself.
  • Kevalyn34
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs, but I definitely need the support of others who are seriously motivated. I'll join in too!!
  • MammaEllis
    Options
    I need to drop another 83 pounds. Im IN!! We need long haul friends on this journey!

830631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    Started last week I weighed in at 236 and 5'2 want to loose at least 86lbs. I am in with you.
  • kmsindfw
    Options
    I need to lose between 80 and 100 pounds, so I too am on the wagon for the long haul.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose alot of weight i'm not exactly what i should weigh as i am 4ft 6in but i think about 100. so i set my goal to lose 80lbs!
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I'm in it with you... my ultimate goal is 88
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I NEED TO LOSE OVER A HUNDRED TO BE MY HEALTHY WEIGHT!!
  • RachMace
    Options
    Thanks! It's really tough in today's fast paced craziness. But I am hoping my "community lunches" at work will inspire people to bring in foods and buy healthy stuff to store at the office.
  • mogan1983
    mogan1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definately looking for support too - so would be glad to help you. I want to lose 35lbs first ans then we will add another goal! I can't look t the total i want to lose yet - there's too much.

So happy to support you if you need help. :smile:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... When I started in Aug/earnest in Sept I had 100 pounds to go. I'm at 24 pounds and still losing. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • RachMace
    Options
    Awesome. The process is hard because its like one change after another slow enough to stick.
  • Nelle914
    Nelle914 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im definately with you! I started at 200lbs and I want to get down to 125 or 130. So far, ive lost 13 pounds :D Lets do it together!
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just joined.... .today! I'm starting at 213 and I want to lose between 78 - 83 lbs. I'm definitely in this with you! :smile:
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will be in it with you! Add me if you'd like!
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    Hello all you lovely ladies. I too have a lot of weight to lose. About 100 lbs. I'm ready though and I've already lost 7 lbs in about 2 weeks. So I'm really excited. I can't believe this is working!!!! If any of you need some support and friends send me a request. I'm a 25 year old mommy to a 1 1/2 year old little boy. I slip up, I'm not perfect but I know I can do this and so can you!!!
  • dewarkim
    Options
    I'm in with you. I would like to lose 85 pounds. I started calorie counting 3 weeks ago yesterday. Down 10 pounds, I've been doing light exercise but have added walking starting @ 1/2 mile today. I also need the extra support.

3537771.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods