Looking for a workout buddy - Houston, TX

Options
Hi there, I'm fairly new to Houston and don't know very many people. I'm married, so I'm not looking for a date, let's get that clear right now. I'd prefer a female buddy anyway.

I love to work out, but sometimes the gym, even though crowded with people, can be really lonely. I'm looking for someone who likes to sweat when they go to the gym and help their workout partner. I can chit chat, but I'd like a partner who wants to work out more than have social hour. Also, I don't do drama, so if that drives your life, please don't contact me.

I am a member at LA Fitness, but I am up for weekend hikes/walks. I also used to teach impact kickboxing, so if you'd like to learn, it's a great workout!

I hope this isn't too creepy, I'm just at my wits end as far as motivation goes.

Fanks!

Replies

• jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Frustrated trying to find a reliable workout partner? Check out WannaBuddy.com. Definitely NOT a dating site, he site is specifically designed to match up people who share a passion for an active lifestyle. Plus, there are thousands of parks and trails in a location-aware database for running/hiking and exploring. A great way to find a new workout buddy.

Good luck!
  • Sriblanc
    Sriblanc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for a fitness buddy. Im in Houston. If you[re still looking, message me. Thanks.
  • phofilled
    Options
    Hey, I'm on the Southside and would be more than happy to meet up for walks/hikes. I am not a member of LA fitness but if you're in the area, it would be nice to have an occasional partner! I'm semi-new to Houston too, so I understand what position you're in. :)
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northwest Houston and don't belong to any gym. But I would be very interested in joining you for weekend walks/hikes, as long as it doesn't interfere with my Saturday morning Pilates class!! LOL