Looking for Skype group buddies with 50+ to lose

Options
My name is Candace. I'm 30, getting married in 2 short months, and I'm about 230lbs. I want to reach my goal of 150lbs by next January with a goal of 195 by September (I know, I am taking my sweet time). I'm 5'10" so I'm quite tall but it's still just way too much weight. I am disabled and use a wheelchair, its getting harder and harder to push myself around, Something must be done!

SO...

I was thinking, I use Skype - ALOT. I have friends all over the internet, from my horse groups to anime groups and why not friends from my Weight Loss group? I thought maybe having you guys on skype might mean we could do some group calls or group chats to get each other motivated each week.

Kindof like a MFP Support Group? With a weekly meeting time that we had to stick to. And share how much we lost/gained, what we struggled with. We could use webcams to keep eachother accountable.

If you aren't familiar with it, Skype is a FREE program that lets you make voice or webcam calls to other users anywhere in the world, for free.

If this sounds like its up your ally, write back and we can get something organized!

Replies

• angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    I don't know of any since I am rather new here, however you can add me if you wish, or anybody who would like to chat for that matter. angiezskype is my user name.
  • tenten427
    tenten427 Posts: 8
    Options
    That's great! Hopefully I can get some more people interested. I've been trying to get this group set up.
  • Sriblanc
    Sriblanc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    is anyone still doing this?