I'm making a poster!

PoshTaush
PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
Well, I've come to realize that I'm someone who likes to mark things off of a list. I like to write down the daily chores, and as I complete them, I check them off.

It somehow gives me a better sense of accomplishment. However, I have also noticed that it helps me keep a focus.

THEREFORE, I had an inspirational moment this morning! lol.... Why not make a HUGE POSTER for my weight loss and exercise goals?

I'm going to post it up in the house. It's going to look hilarious to guests,I'm sure, but hey, if the results pay off, it will be totally worth it, right??

When I finish it I'll come back and post a picture.

ANYONE WaNNA JOIN ME??

Replies

• JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    I just wanna see yours!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Thats a fantastic idea! I wish I would have done it last summer! It would have been fun!!! Maybe I should make one for my exercise goals now!! I don't have the supplies to make one now but I'm thinking about getting a dry erase board to set weekly goals on. I'm the same way with marking or checking things off a list! I feel more accomplished! :o)
  • That sounds completely awesome!!!!! I need to do something like that except with $. lol.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    That sounds awesome! So interested in this idea. Our running joke is that I have adult ADD because I go from thing to thing and don't necessarily finish any of them so yeah, I'm a list girl.
  • I did that last week with graph paper! It hangs up in my room so every morning I can see it and make sure I behave myself that day to keep that line going down. lol I did it with graft paper so the line looks better and I just add more paper to it as it grows lol
  • PoshTaush
    That's so cool! I'm really glad I'm not the only one!
  • GREAT IDEA!!!!! I could so use that right now!!!!! I'm in!
  • PoshTaush
    GREAT IDEA!!!!! I could so use that right now!!!!! I'm in!

You will have to post a picture of yours too!! I'm hoping to finish mine soon and get it up in the house! I'm going to post a picture! lol...
This discussion has been closed.