Looking for friends and motivators!

Options
So... This is my second time around on MFP.. at first I began losing a couple of pounds at the beginning of the year but I stopped because of lack of motivation and laziness.. Haha. When I started before I was weighing 269 (May 2014) now I'm up to 274. Since I'm kinda tall it doesn't look like I weigh this much... But the scale doesn't lie!

I've just started back this week with MFP.. Only eating up to 1400 calories. I don't exercise much but I'm working on that. I take Zumba twice a week and I'm starting to go to the gym once a week. Since I am in college full time and work full time I don't get hungry often but I'm always on the go.

My main reason for wanting to lose weight is to be healthy. Diabetes and high blood pressure runs in my family and I don't want to be able to develop that this young. I also want to feel comfortable in my body.

So add me please (:

Replies

• maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now, you can do this!

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well, I'm always on and can provide constant feedback and motivation. :happy:
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I try to keep ya motivated and get nosey about your eating habits and workouts ;)
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome!

I know what you mean about the health problems running in your family. I'm in the same situation.

I've sent you a friend request. let's keep each other going!
  • kwill159
    kwill159 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to get nosey about my eating habits because they are horrific sometimes.
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and will help and motivate where I can
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    Request sent!
  • ACrowsDay
    ACrowsDay Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm old enough to be your Mom but you can add me...a nice variety?! Jen
  • BSmith0926