Where's the blood?
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mmlz35BWSP1qz4rgp.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Bloody kryptonite...
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

I doubt this will go well for you...
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Says the one suffering from permanent PMS. :P
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Obviously Batman had shark repellent spray

sharkrepellent.jpg
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

soooo.. talking periods in forums is kind of like a Batsignal for Eric to appear.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

soooo.. talking periods in forums is kind of like a Batsignal for Eric to appear.

LOL. Works like a charm.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    4830b7fdce4690ca_WWIFY-Sharknado_03.preview.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

My thought exactly!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

I doubt this will go well for you...

Haaaaavvvvveeee you met ERIC?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    No can gif on school computer! :sad:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    WWIFY-Sharknado_17.gif
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Are you even making an effort?
    HKwnLMZ.gif
    just sayin'
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

2vcyx68.jpg
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

GET BACK TO WORK!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

How dare you, traitor to our kind.