Sweating for the Wedding

Options
Hi All! My wedding is coming up in 7 1/2 months and I have recently re dedicated myself to my goals so I can be ready for the big day. I am 29, 5'4. I have found that having friends on here is helpful motivation and keeps me accountable. Feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I suspect my engagement is imminent so we may be at similar life stages very soon!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I know how you feel - I was YOU last year - I just got married in July 2014.
    You can do this!! No better motivation than wanting to 'wow' everyone on your big day!! I actually had to CHANGE my dress Feb 2014 because the original one I picked was TOO BIG and I wanted to have something more fitted now that I felt 'better' about me...

Feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm back here for the same reason! Getting married next summer :)
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi I am getting married in 10 months. Please feel free to add me. :-D
  • mcallister1012
    mcallister1012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! I'm getting married in March. We could all relate as we are in the same boat. Let's motivate each other . Also congrats :)
  • mkt_29
    Options
    Congratulations! Feel free to add :)
  • edamamechan39
    edamamechan39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm getting married in April. I've gained a few pounds over the last 3 years, and I also want to have killer arms and back to show off while I'm at the alter! Let's motivate each other during this exciting time of our lives :)
  • a_marie84
    a_marie84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Feel free to add me :)
  • happyapathy
    Options
    I'm getting married next spring (maybe a week off from you?) as well. Feel free to add me!