SHARK WEEK!

Options
2»

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I doubt this will go well for you...
    He's just sad that he hasn't been around to hear about all of our bloody shark week stories and he's taking it out on this thread. He loves those. The more detail, the better.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    WWIFY-Sharknado_17.gif

You win the internets today...
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    WWIFY-Sharknado_17.gif

ew.gif
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I doubt this will go well for you...

Haaaaavvvvveeee you met ERIC?

Guess not...hi, Eric! *waves*
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    the-shining-elevator-scene-o.gif
    tumblr_mtrfr9c97K1sj3oxho1_250.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

It's good to see you, man.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mr13iism981r5xbz3o1_500.gif
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    No can gif on school computer! :sad:

^^This. :grumble:

GET BACK TO WORK!

And this! :tongue:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

pmXUvRk.gif
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-28484-1402071555-41.gif