PiYo/Turbofire hybrid

Options
I am on my second week of piyo..and although I love it, I feel like I need a little extra. I have been doing the hiit workouts (20,25,30 min.) 3x a wk. With the piyo, sweat workout included, I feel like that's a good amount of cardio. Has anyone else combined these two programs yet?:)

Replies

• darly58
    darly58 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've done a full rotation of PiYo and have been looking to do the exact same thing. I will let you know if I do find one.
  • TurboLindsay
    Options
    I started running (I'm not a runner) because I'm a cardio junkie and while PiYo is a good workout, I was missing the "therapy" that I get from a real hard cardio push...so I hear ya! I run on my lunch breaks because it was something I could fit into my workday and still have time for PiYo in my day.

Turbo is my soulmate workout so I'd love to see a hybrid of the two. They complement each other so well and I know I need both to really do what's best for my body.
  • Betonme86
    Options
    I'm glad other's are looking for a hybrid as well! I am on my second wk, month two..drench kicks my butt! haha! I am excited to spice it up again...hopefully kick it into high gear!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    That's all I do is hybrid workouts, although my hybrid currently incorporates Insanity, Focus T25, P90X3, TurboFire and Les Mills Combat. I tried PiYO, and it's just not for me.......just doesn't feel like it's working me at all.
  • Blehrter
    Options
    Has anyone seen Beachbody produce a hybrid calendar for TurboFire & Piyo? I just finished the 8 week program, but really loved TurboFire...would like to combine the two. Thanks!:smile: