Joan Rivers, Dead at 81

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
I'm sorry for her family, but I always found her humor to be abrasive and mean spirited.

Replies

• DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no big loss. They can probably recycle all that plastic and build a dumpster out of it.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ouch...
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow...
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I agree.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Annnnd that's the downfall of having that type of sense of humor.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I always found her humor to be abrasive and mean spirited.

I thought she was hilarious and awesome, too.
  • Yeah, no big loss. They can probably recycle all that plastic and build a dumpster out of it.

OMG....this is perfect!! lol
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    She was just on the Howard Stern show like 2 weeks ago and was a regular....always made great for great radio....she will be missed
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I used to see her in my old NYC neighborhood all the time, and recently listened to an NPR interview with her following the death of Robin Williams. She may not have been everyone's cup of tea, but she made fun of herself as much as she did of others.
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed by how many people are "surprised" at her passing... With that much work on a body... :noway:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry she passed away but I've never been a fan. I found her cruel and her jokes cringe-worthy. But again, I'm sorry for her loss and for the grief of her family.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry she passed away but I've never been a fan. I found her cruel and her jokes cringe-worthy. But again, I'm sorry for her loss and for the grief of her family.
    Right. I don't know exactly what she believed, but am sure that she's in a much better place, as opposed to the suffering she went through in those last days.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no big loss. They can probably recycle all that plastic and build a dumpster out of it.

:laugh:
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options

This woman, was someone's mother, and someone's grandmother and assuredly a friend to many. Like her or not, at least give her the respect of a human being.
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Options

This woman, was someone's mother, and someone's grandmother and assuredly a friend to many. Like her or not, at least give her the respect of a human being.

This is the kind of joke she would have made herself.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Yes, please!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

You win the internet today, feel free to log off and go home.