starting fresh

Options
Okay, so it is monday. I'm going to see if I can get my 8 8oz glasses of water in each day. That is my goal and I hope I can stick to it. I will also try not to drink my 1 - 2 sodas (12 oz) per week. I'm not addicted to soda or anything like coffee so I think I can do this.
Water will be all. No matter how boring it is. :drinker:

Raise the roof for me. lol

In a couple of days I'll check back in and let you all know of my progress and let you know if I fell off the wagon and have to get back on.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Okay, so it is monday. I'm going to see if I can get my 8 8oz glasses of water in each day. That is my goal and I hope I can stick to it. I will also try not to drink my 1 - 2 sodas (12 oz) per week. I'm not addicted to soda or anything like coffee so I think I can do this.
    Water will be all. No matter how boring it is. :drinker:

Raise the roof for me. lol

In a couple of days I'll check back in and let you all know of my progress and let you know if I fell off the wagon and have to get back on.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    if i can stop drinking coke you can ! i think i was a little addicted,....... lol just a little. but 4 weeks went by and not one drop of coke! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    thing is , if I have pizza or a burger I have to have coke. I don't eat it often, but when I do the coke is there.

Thank you. I will try to top your four weeks!!!!! and go four weeks and a day? lol
  • ginnie
    Options
    your on! :wink:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    your on! :wink:

Starting today? I'm on if you are!
  • ginnie
    Options