Looking For Motivation Buddies

Options
I've been using MFP for a couple of months and I love it! But I've noticed that I slack off when it's just by myself working out or counting calories. Looking to add friends to help with my accountability. :-)

Replies

• SpellMagic
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on day 470 and I know exactly what you mean about slacking when it's just yourself.
  • radio_head
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • Chjimb_74
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary and am on day 80
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • lindsayanne700
    Options
    Me too! Let's do this!
  • Alleyna7
    Options
    add me too ;) I'm getting back into it as new job has got me sitting too long! lol
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend .
  • lauragam
    Options
    me too!! :)
  • naedean2014
    naedean2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well. (As I sit here watching "Ellen" and thinking I should probably go work out instead lol)...
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know about a Community Group that was just formed yesterday called the 100 Day Challenge. It grew organically out of a simple idea to make a real, all-in, no excuses 100 day commitment and to provide support to each other while doing it. Today is just day 2 and I have already experienced an overwhelming sense of community and a surge of motivation from taking part in this group. For the first time in years I feel confident that I can do this! Please check it out and join us if you wish. We would love to have you all!
  • kneusel
    kneusel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • laurielane6
    laurielane6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started too, add me!! Anyone!!
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I love to motivate others and have motivators on my side. Let's do this!