Virtual Personal Trainer

Options
I am one of the people that is embarrassed to exercise in my own house (bf and his siblings are super fit). I go to the gym and hide in the Cardio Cinema for an hour, walking on the treadmill and pushing my way through the stationary bike. I found this website and its basically a virtual personal trainer. They send you between 3/4 workouts per week for $20/mo and between 5/6 workouts per week for $30/mo. I know I would be able to do the workouts in my office on my lunch hour but I'm wondering if its really worth it since I'm already paying $20/mo for the gym. I HAVE TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF but I have so many other financial responsibilities in my life right now, I am debating if I should do this. I would love to hear any and all opinions on this!
Thanks!!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would check free resources like You Are Your Own Gym and Jefit. Those are usually recommended around here.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I' mean, you can probably get the same stuff for free someplace but for $20 per month, why not? Anything to keep you from doing nothing but cardio every day.

But keep in mind that your diet is going to be the main impetus of your weight loss
  • 10PercentSteps
    10PercentSteps Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will check those websites out, thanks!!

Also, I have been focusing my my diet more than anything else. I injured my knee but havent gained since I stopped the gym... Thank the Lawd! I asked if nutritional support was available for the $20/mo fee and am just waiting to hear back on that.
    Thanks!!